part 26

Anhay looked at Aariv and then closed his eyes before removing the white sheet from body's face.

Aariv immediately hugged Anhay seeing the face and patted Anhay's back.

Aariv:- see it's not Kriva relax okay?

Anhay:- means she is fighting for her life in ICU.

Aariv:- what happened to another girl? How is her condition?

Doctor:- she is badly injured sir. Seems like that accident was really big cause her forehead and throat were bleeding like a river. her leg is fractured and back is completely broken.

Aariv:- can we see her?

Doctor:- I'm sorry sir but the operation has already started so you can't go there.

Aariv:- but we are not sure that she is kriva only.

Doctor:- we clicked her picture to show that to the police officer.

Anhay looked at the picture and he felt like he wouldn't be able to breathe seeing his wife in a badly injured position.

Aariv took him toward the bench and called Raj and told him about the accident.

After half an hour the entire family reached there.

Anhay looked at Nidhi who was crying for her only child. He went toward her and she hugged him tightly and started sobbing.

Anhay:- Mumma please don't cry. Otherwise she'll be sad.

Nidhi:- Anhay my daughter, my baby is in OT.

She holds Sunil's hands and says, our baby is so fragile Sunil she won't be able to bear that Needles.

Sunil:-  please calm down honey

Nidhi:- i can't. Please tell them that my baby is scared of injections and tell them that she is sensitive please i want my daughter to be safe and secure.

Sunil hugged her but he felt something heavy on his chest and found her fainted in his arms.

He called the doctor and they gave her sedatives and let her sleep in one of the wards.

Avni was crying holding Raj's hand. Ruhaan was crying remembering his last encounter with his sister.

Aariv:-  Raj uncle, everyone is crying except Anhay let him cry otherwise he will be traumatized.

Raj:- Anhay son, she will be fine.

He just nodded and sat in front of the door. He was continuously staring at the red light.

After 4 hours the doctor came out and everyone rushed toward her.

Raj:- ma'am how is my daughter?

Doctor:- I'm sorry, we tried our best but she slept in a coma. We don't know when she will open her eyes and as her throat was badly injured as well, her vocal cord is a little damaged. i hope you understood what I'm saying. She may not be able to speak.

They all gasped hearing the information as she was the chatterbox of the house but they first wanted her to get up.

Anhay:- can i see her?

Doctor:- sir we are shifting her in ICU so you can meet her there but only one person can go and meet her.

Aariv:- Anhay will go first.

The doctor nodded and Anhay wore sterilized clothes and put on a mask. He followed the doctor and sat on the nearby chair.

Her forehead was covered and her face was pale. He moved towards her face about to kiss her forehead but back off.

Anhay:- no no no I can't . She just came from the operation theatre, what if I'll kiss her and it causes any infection to her.

He held her hand and whispered, please open your eyes my bubble.

After hours the first tear rolled down from his eyes. 

Anhay:- love please open your eyes. your bubba is scared please don't do this i thought you would hug me as I'm coming after a week don't do this please I'm begging you.

He sat there for a few minutes, waiting for her to open her eyes but she didn't. Soon the doctor told him to wait outside.

Raj:- son go home you came after an 8 hour journey.

Anhay:- no no I'll stay here.

Sunil:- but son.

He didn't let him complete and said you all go I'll stay here with my wife.

Avni:- he won't listen guys. Let him stay with Kriva.

Raj:- we need to make sure that she is safe here I'll tell officers to not include the media in this case.

They nodded and Raj went with Aariv.

Avni:- baby eat something you must be hungry right?

Anhay:- mom Nirva is alone go there she needs you.

The entire night he was awake but no news came.
Next morning:-

Doctor:- Mr. Sharma please don't wait for her. she is in a coma and she will take her time she may wake up tomorrow or after a month or may she never wake up in this life.

Anhay:- dare you to say that. One bad word about her and I'll set this hospital on fire.

Doctor:- calm down sir.

Anhay:- i don't care now i don't trust you at all I'll take my wife home.

Doctor:- she is in a coma sir you just can't take her home.

The Senior doctor arrived hearing shouts.

Anhay:- I'll turn my house into a hospital but I'll not let her stay here.

(A/n :- it's just a fictional story, respect them.no need to behave rudely they are human beings as well.)

Avni:- are you mad? I won't let you do that. She will stay in the hospital. That's my house and I will not allow you to shift my daughter.

Anhay:- then I'll take her to my penthouse. I'll make my penthouse into a mini hospital and I'll provide the best doctors for her. She will be safe there.

Avni:- baby i didn't mean that please don't do that.

Anhay:- I'm not going to change my decision.

She tried a lot but he didn't budge on his decision so she allowed him to let her stay in Sharma villa.

He carefully shifted her in his room and sanitized the entire room and caressed her hands.

Anhay:- muffin open your eyes baby. I love you please don't behave like this.  Don't you want to go on our first date?

He started sobbing seeing her sleeping lifeless.

One month passed like this but there was no improvement in her health.

He used to come and used to share about his day in the office.

Her injuries were healing but she was still sleeping.

Anhay:- baby you told me that your plushie will make me feel your presence but I'm not feeling your presence in him. I'm feeling so alone.  You became my habit, i used to awake in your arms, used to feed you, used to see your clumsiness and at night the way you used to sleep on me. I Miss you every single second bacha. I'm sorry I'll never leave you even for a day but please don't punish me for this much long time.

He started crying and hugging her,he slept.

At midnight avni came and caressed Anhay's hair.

Avni:- doll please open your eyes, your husband is not behaving like the way he used to behave he is turning into a cold guy and please tell him to forgive Ruhaan He has not talked to him since the day he told everyone that he scolded you before your accident.

Anhay moved a little in sleep and Avni kissed their forehead.
.
.
.
.
I want you to shower your love in this book I hope you liked it. I hadn't checked the story so you may find errors in the chapter. You can tell me errors I'll fix it. Hope you liked this chapter. To unlock another part you have to press the star icon. Jaldi jaldi star par press karlo.

TBC....