05

Author pov

Ridhima's kurta got wet and everything was visible to Rudransh, "Zindagi toh apki behen ne humari barbaad krdi hai, aur ab hum apki krenge", he said and leaned towards her neck, ridhima was shocked by this sudden action.

He was kissing her neck intensely, he held her hand and grabbed the back of her. He looked at her, she was struggling to get out of his hold.
"rudransh, please leave me", rudransh looks at her lips, he just wants to ruin her, the lust for her is getting harder and harder minute by minute.

Ridhima POV

Rudransh looked at me then his eyes fell on my lips i was struggling to get out of his grip, He was about to kiss me, I didn't want my first kiss forcefully.

I haven't done my first kiss yet and I want to do it with someone who loves me not my body, govind and I have been in a relationship for the past 5 months but we haven't even kissed each other i decided to take some time to know each other.

I shut my eyes he left my hand, and I could feel him just 1 inch away from my face he leaned more to kiss me, just half inches.
Then, I opened my eyes he turned back and left from there, I was standing straight and looking at him disappearing,

ridhima stop it
He will not kiss you
He will not love you
He will not own you
He will not accept you as his wife.

After standing there for some minutes I got out of my thoughts washed my face and changed my clothes It was around 4 am so I'll wash them tomorrow.

POV END

Rudransh got a call from the office for some urgent work, so he left without telling anyone, Ridhima opened the door and saw nobody in the room she went to the couch and slept there.

Rudransh got home and saw Ridhima sleeping in an uncomfortable position, he went near her and tried to wake her up.
"Ridhima, wake up" She put his hand on her shoulder and shook her, "uthjao ridhima please" he again said

"Kya hai", she sat on the couch and said in a sleepy voice, "Go and sleep on the bed, I'll sleep here," he said and pointed towards the bed.

"Na aap khud so rhe na mujhe sone de rhe".
"Please Ridhima go there and sleep comfortably," Rudransh tells her again, ridhima gets up and lies down on the bed,
"Bhot ziddi ho tum", rudransh murmured and took the pillow from the bed and slept on the couch.

Next morning

Rudransh got up early to do some pending work, he sat on the couch then stretched his arm right-left and went to the study table in the corner of the room, he opened his laptop and did the pending work.

Ridhima got up after 15 minutes and ran towards the bathroom, "Ohh shit" she check her kurta, there was a red stain.

I don't even have pads, if I go outside with the stain what will he think, I'm careless of I don't know how to take care of myself, I know it's normal but he has his mind in his knees, Ridhima thought in her mind.

"Suno," she said from the bathroom, rudransh just hmm from outside.
"Can you please give me my phone".
He gets up and takes her phone from the cupboard his eyes fall on the bedsheet, he gives Riddhima's phone to her and goes back to his table

In the meantime, Ridhima has ordered sanitary pads.

After 15 minutes
A knock came on the door, rudransh opened the door and Jivika was standing with a bag.
"Your parcel, sir," Jivika said and gave him the bag.