𝐧𝐨 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐥.

Arabella and her sister danced around upstairs, both slowly getting ready for Jordans party. The party was technically only for year elevens but year twelves were so close with their year, they just simply went anyway.
The two girls borrowed each-others makeup and hair products, run a fashion show to decide on an outfit before snapping some pictures of the two of them fully ready.

"I forgot to ask you this earlier," Arabella said as she finished blending in her blush, placing the brush down on her desk.
"Oh god am I in trouble." Lexi laughed as she put her phone down on Arabella's bed.

"No I just thought you and Jordan were working things out, you know?" Arabella said as she opened her can of red bull.
"I don't wanna talk about this sober Bell," Lexi said as she walked to her bedroom to get her coat, which she didn't want to wear as it was "ruining her outfit."

Arabella rolled her eyes at her sister before leaving her house and taking an uber to Jordan and Cory's house. The two girls knew to always be around half an hour to an hour late to a party, to avoid the awkwardness at the start. Arabella walked in and immediately went to find Riz whereas Lexi was pulled aside by Cory Wilson.

Cory led Lexi up the stairs and knocked on the bathroom door, a drunken girl and a sort of sober girl emerged, leaving the bathroom empty, minorly smelling of sick. Lexi sat down on the toilet seat while Cory paced back and forth.

"Why did you even come? Do you know how stupid that is?" Cory said angrily as he finally sat down on the floor, back to the wall.
"Maybe because my sister is celebrating her GCSE's, don't worry I didn't come here for you." Lexi said as she went to get up for the door but Cory blocked the door.

"This is too risky Lex." Cory said as he tucked some hair behind her ear.
"Your the one who wants to keep us a secret, me and Jord, well its complicated." Lexi began to say until Cory grabbed her waist and pulled her in for a kiss. Multiple kisses.

The pair carried on kissing until the bathroom door was being knocked on again, by the same drunken girl who occupied it before this meeting. Cory pulled away and smirked at Lexi.

"Your boyfriends waiting downstairs." Cory said before he swiftly opened the door and walked down the stairs.
"Fucking idiot." Lexi mumbled before following him moments later.

Arabella and Riz were the undefeated team at beer pong. Nobody could beat them even if they tried, and especially tonight the pair were extremely lucky. By the time the pair were deemed disqualified because it was unfair Riz was already so drunk Bella had to hold him up. She took this as a sign and led him upstairs to Cory's bedroom to let him lay down. Cory wouldn't mind.

"Go party Bell, its your night." Riz slurred as he got into Cory's bed like it was his own.
"I may be an idiot but I'm not going to leave my drunk bed upstairs alone in the Wilson house." Arabella laughed before handing Riz a glass of water she asked Jordan to run upstairs for her.

"I don't wanna ruin this night for you Bel, you've worked so hard and you deserve all the alcohol in the world," Riz said with his eyes shut.
"Oh shut up, your drunk and you need to sleep." Arabella smiled as she went to leave the bedroom, only to grab paracetamol.

Riz immediately shot up and grabbed Bella's arm. He pulled her to Cory's bed so she got in and laid on top of the covers. She was not having sex in Cory Wilson's bed. Probably so many STD's on this bed.

Arabella laid her head on Riz's chest, counting his heartbeats per minute as he played with her hair. The loud bangs of music from the kitchen surrounded the whole house, but the pair found it kind of relaxing.

"Lex, come here a second." Jordan said as he called Lexi into the living room.
"Your talking to me now?" Lexi laughed as she followed Jordans voice into the room.

"I've tried calling, you kept declining, but It's okay I understand why now." Jordan began to get angry, stepping forward.
"What? What are you going on about." Lexi said confused as she stepped back.

Cory suddenly come running into the living room, his face painted with terror when he found Jordan and Lexi together. Lexi grew anxious. Her eyes fluttering from Jordan to Cory. Cory to Jordan.

Jordan noticed Cory was in the room, and began to laugh. He turned his back to Lexi and walked towards the sofa and just simply sat down. Cory moved strangers out of the living room, shutting the door behind them.

"What the fuck is going on then?" Lexi said as she looked at the two brothers.
"You. Your whats going on." Jordan shouted as he stood up from where he was sat.

"Jordan shut up shouting at your girlfriend like that." Cory said, stepping to his brother.
"The girlfriend you've been sleeping with? That stupid fucking slut of a girlfriend?" Jordan began to shout as he threw his glass of vodka on the floor.

Lexi's chest began to hurt. Her whole world had come crashing down and Cory was to blame. He must've told Jordan. If Lexi just never paid attention to Cory this would have never happened. Lexi felt her eyes begin to water, she grabbed her phone and ran out the room. She just wanted her sister.

"Bella, Arabella where are you." Lexi cried as she ran up the stairs, shoving Cory's bedroom door open.

She found Arabella scrolling through tiktok on her phone whilst Riz was asleep on her chest. She immediately moved Riz of her and opened her arms for her sister to lay in. Nothing like sister love.

"Oh Lex, what happened, who's done this?" Arabella asked, genuinely concerned for her sister.
"Jordan and Cory, they, Jordan knows." Lexi cried, struggling to form her sentence.

Arabella understood straight away. Riz had told her how he walked in on Cory and Lexi in the rugby changing rooms but Bella didn't take any notice because she thought she loved Jordan. She remained comforting her sister, playing with her hair and hugging her tight.

"I just want to be normal." Lexi whisper cried as she wiped her eyes.
"Oh lex, theres no such thing as normal." Arabella said as she kissed her sisters head.

authors note- lowk messy