Chapter I: Origins

In the beginning their are two beings Primus the bringer of freedom and creator of life and there's his brother Unicron the bringer of chaos and death, before they fought before they ever created the Children of Primus and Heralds of Unicron they have made two other beings twin brothers Names are REDACTED and REDACTED, their powers one has ice and slow down time and the other has fire and can speed up time, Their Purpose is to stop a being that is even more powerful than Unicron and Primus working together, their mutual enemy is called The One Being.
Primus: brother hurry up we finish our creations before The One Being breaks through the barrier. Unicron: I know that Primus but this is harder than I thought but my creation is almost done as we speak. *Unicron activates the spark creator and puts the personality and the brain model* Primus: Oh thank goodness I have finished my creation and Unicron I am proud of you for making something for good. Unicron: Brother you do know that The One Being wants to kill us because we are the only ones who can stop them, but thanks, the brain model and spark are done. *Puts the brain model and the Spark into the Protoform and it begins to form into a bulky yet slender Cybertronian and the cybertronian awakens* Unicron: welcome to the universe I am your creator Unicron. Primus: Brother I can't hold them off anymore *puts in his creations spark and brain model into the body of the other Protoform and begins to form into a more slender yet stocky Cybertronian and the cybertronian awakens* Primus: welcome to the universe I am your creator Primus. *The One Being destroys the last of Primus's defense's* The One Being: I have broken through your pathetic weak attempt at defenses hehe let the Slaughter begin.

To be Continued in Chapter II

Make sure to read the continuation of The Transformers: Two Brothers Two Factions One Combination Origins as well as The Transformers Two Brothers Two Factions One Combination Novels