fashion icon | niki 📸

- September 23rd, 2017
- Niki, my style icon 🩵

(warning: smut??)

'Morning, Y/N.' You open your eyes as your blurry vision just manages to make out the face of your best friend, Niki. You're at his house for a sleepover.
'Good morning... Niki.' You yawn and stretch in your covers and soon see that Niki is already dressed. But in a really chic outfit.
'Hey, Niki, where are you going?' You ask, curiously.
'I'm going to a fashion magazine photoshoot. Tomorrow though, today I am attending a pre-party.'
'Ooo, sounds cool... do they let you bring plus ones?' you wink at Niki. He knows you always love being with him.
'Haha, I think so. They think of me highly, so I'm sure they wouldn't mind.' Niki chuckles and adjusts the way he's sitting.
'So then... get ready, and wear your best outfit. Some of the top fashion icons and models will be there.'
'Of course, Niki! I'll see you downstairs.' 
He smiles and walks out the bedroom door, his slightly heeled shoes clicking against the wooden floor.

(***)

You walk down the stairs, in your 'above-knee' red silk dress. The clip-clopping sound of your heels can be heard against the stairs. You flip your curled hair back and notice Niki staring at you from the ground floor. His eyes don't leave you, eyeing every part of your body.
'You look perfect, Y/N. Let's go!' Niki gestures for you to come towards him, and you do as you both walk out the front door.

(***)

You and Niki arrive at where the party is being held. It's in a huge ballroom-like area. There are pictures being taken, cameras being heard, people drinking red wine, talking, all sorts of things.

'Ah, Niki's here, guys!' A woman in tall black high heels says and rushes over to Niki, along with two other men and another woman, following behind her.
'Ah, yes, hi. I hope it's ok that I brought my best friend, Y/N. She always loves coming with me to events like this.' Niki chuckles and scratches the back of his head.
'Oh, right...' the woman glares at you. 'Sure, I don't mind it.' She gives you a slight smile.
'Anyway, Niki... we have a huge photoshoot lined up for tomorrow, remember? For the French magazine 'Chíc Icon.'
'Yes, I know, it's been on my calendar for a while now. I'm quite excited.' Niki smiles at the woman.
'You may not know me,' the woman says, ignoring Niki's answer. 'My name is Victoria Sheer, behind me is some members of my agency. I am the CEO of one of the top modelling agencies in the whole of Paris.'
Niki gives her a dirty look. You try to hold in your laugh...
'..Ah, right.. my name.. is Y/N. It's nice to meet you, Ms... Sheer.'
'Oh, do call me just Victoria. Anyways, I've talked with you for long enough. I'll let you go. See you tomorrow, Niki! Don't be late!' She winks at him walks off, her crew following her closely.
'That woman.. so annoying.' Niki rolls his eyes, and you giggle. 'Anyway, let's go get a drink.'
You follow Niki but get a bit lost in the crowd. You grab his hand as he takes you towards the bar.

'Two glasses, please.' Niki says to the waiter.
'Coming up.' he says in a very French accent.
'All these people here must be French,' you think to yourself.
'Thank you.' Niki hands you a glass and takes a sip out of his own.
'So... should we talk to anyone? Or...'
'Nah, I'd rather stay here. With you.' Niki says and smirks. He drinks another sip.
You try not to react as you also take a sip.
'These people look very high-class. They look like they live very luxuriously.' you point out.
'Trust me, they do. All they do is model for magazines and they make millions.' Niki answers, emphasizing the word 'millions'.
'Oh...'

(*** 1 hour later... ***)

'Y/N, come over here.' Niki grabs your hand and takes you to a corner.
Niki leans over you. His lips are very close to yours.
'You know...' he pauses. 'I think.. we should.....'
Just then, someone walks over to you both. It seems that Niki has passed out.
You quickly pretend to sit on a nearby seat, and you rest Niki's head on your lap.
'Oh, hey, Y/N..'
It's Victoria. She looks down at you and then Niki.
'Oh goodness, what's happened to him?' Victoria tries checking for a pulse.
'Calm down, he's only passed out. He's probably drank too much.'
'Oh, okay then. I hope he'll be able to attend tomorrow's photoshoot, because I don't know if we could reschedule.
Please, let me know if he wakes up in time. I'll put my number in.'
She puts her hand out and you put your phone in her hand.
'Okay, I will. I'll also take him in the room, if it's okay.'
'Of course, go ahead, I'll see you tomorrow then.' Victoria smiles and walks away.
You sigh as you get up and hold Niki, walking towards your car.

(****)

When you get home, you lay him in his bed.
'This boy...' you say to yourself.
'I wonder what he was going to say earlier.'