Skin [Sterek] BoyxBoy

A/N: I written this one shot a year ago. You can probably tell because my writing is a bit different. Anyway, so I decided to post this because a friend of mine suggested I should so here it goes. Enjoy…I guess.

   His heart thumped manically.  He was trembling but in a good way. Stiles Stilinski nervously watched as his boyfriend, Derek Hale remove his shirt. Stiles breath caught as he drunk in Derek’s toned abs and chiseled chest. He was definitely more built than he was. Gnawing his lips, Stiles jumped when Derek touched him. His skin was warm and soft reminding him of a heated pillow. Derek’s fingers grazed Stiles arm and then his cheek, his eyes glued to Stiles face the entire time.

    “Are you sure you want to do this?” asked, Derek observing Stiles as he took in his question.

     Stiles ran his tongue across his bottom lip and nodded his head yes. Derek smirked and his touch from Stiles cheek moved gently to his neck. Stiles shivered welcoming the pleasurable feel of Derek’s skin on his.

 “I-I want to do this” said Stiles with conviction in his voice.

   Once again Derek smirked but this time wider. He gradually pulled Stiles to him their chest pressing up against each other. Stiles could feel Derek’s heart beating, the beat of it vibrating through his whole body. Exhaling a deep breath, Stiles smiled a confident a smile that made, Derek begin with his task.

 Derek slid his finger down from Stiles neck to his abdomen. But a thin material was keeping him from properly feeling his abs. He used his werewolf claws to slash Stiles shirt so his stomach area was exposed. Stiles sighed.

   “Really? You’ve couldn’t have just taken it off?” he joked.

   Derek snorted. “If I had asked would you have said yes?”

  Stiles thought about this for a moment and then replied no.

   Chuckling, Derek said, “My point exactly”

  “Yeah but…” continued Stiles but Derek quickly shushed him.

    Stiles froze as Derek tore his shirt off and threw it to the floor. They then quietly looked at each other.

 “Last chance to chicken out” murmured, Derek teasingly.

   Stiles huffed a bit, he was annoyed. He was tired of waiting and besides he already gave, Derek his final answer. So why hasn’t Derek hit the green light yet? Was it because he really didn’t want to have sex with Stiles? Or that he actually cares about Stiles feelings and wanted to make sure that he one hundred percent sure wanted this?

   He couldn’t decide which. It didn’t matter anyway because, Stiles was now taking things in his own hands. He grabbed Derek by the waist and tugged him towards him inhaling in his cologne. Stiles leaned in closer to him and put his lips in the crook of Derek’s neck.

 He was waiting for him to tell him to get off or push him. But to Stiles surprised none of that happened. Instead, Derek wrapped his arms around Stiles encouraging him to move on to whatever he was planning. Stiles took the invation and his tongue slid on Derek’s neck and then lightly sucking it. Tilting his head back in ectasy, Derek moaned. He gripped Stiles tighter on his back and Stiles ignored the stinging pain of his nails.

   His tongue traveled to Derek’s hairy chest, the bud of it licking his hair. Still moaning, Derek eyed Stiles his eyes emmitting off lust. Blushing, Stiles continued to take control enjoying every second his tongue ran across Derek’s heated skin. After letting Stiles have fun with his body, Derek decided it was time for him to take control. He grabbed Stiles off of his chest and slammed his lips against his.

  Surprsied, Stiles kissed him back with a sexual passion. He pushed Derek against the wall and their bodies pressed close together. Their mouths blurred in horny frenzy, lips attacking each other for dominance. Derek’s hand trailed down Stiles front and grabbed his hard member. Stiles moaned in the kiss and allowed for Derek to unzip his zipper. Once he did, he slipped off Stiles boxers and threw it. Stiles stood half naked.

 “You ready?” asked Derek stopping their kiss and staring at him.

   Stiles rolled his eyes and grinned.

   “Bitch, I was born ready!”

    He tackled Derek with numerous of kisses leading to the best sex, the two have ever had.