Birthday is the perfect day to get a boyfriend

Don't forget that English isn't my first language, so please excuse mistakes~♡
This story is unbetad.
_______________________________
Since Oikawa could think, he always had celebrated his birthday with Iwaizumi.

The first birthday, which he could remember, he had spent with his best friend at his place. It was the time, when they found their love for volleyball. If Oikawa remembered correctly, it was his seventh birthday.

As they grew older and older, Oikawa and Iwaizumi changed a lot. Iwaizumi became more grumpy, while Oikawa became the king of flirting and good-looking.

Now they were there, where they're are now.

Oikawas' eighteenth birthday. The adult of a few hours sat on the floor of his room next to Iwaizumi, who was sighing, as his childhood friend babbled something about aliens and a that shit. Even though the train of adulthood just hit Oikawa, he still acted like a damn child.

Suddenly Oikawa jumped on his feet, looked down at Iwaizumi and nearly screamed:

"Let's invite Makki und Mattsun!"

Iwaizumi groaned loudly.

He wanted all, but not those idiots. When they had a party the last time, everybody ended veeeeery drunk and with lost of memories of the night before their awakening with a hangover.

Iwaizumi still did not know if he really had slept with the freckled Karasuno guy. His name was Yamaguchi or something like that. In any case he had awoken next to him. Half naked.

Iwaizumi wanted to answer Oikawa back, but when he saw the excited face of his Setter, he didn't have the courage to break the little heart of Oikawas'.

He couldn't do anything to annoy or rather mock the brunet lately.
And the reason for his... patience (Iwaizumi wasn't sure what exactly it was) was that he had fallen in love with his annoying and childish Assykawa.

Iwaizumi sighed annoyed.

"Oikawa, are you sure that that is a good idea? I don't want to remind you the last time we had a party with Hanamaki and Matsukawa. "

Oikawa rolled his eyes. With puffy cheeks he let himself fall on his butt, right in front of Iwaizumi. Cheerless eyes looked reproachfully at Iwaizumi.

"You're a meanie, Iwa-chan. "

Oikawa sobbed playfully.

"I just wanted to spend my birthday with my friends, and now you keep being grumpy and mean. Can't you be nice to me? Just one time?"

Now Oikawa looked truly hurt.
And Iwaizumi felt guilty. He let out a long sigh.

Why couldn't he answer this jerk back?

"Okay. Call them. "

Oikawa blinked at Iwaizumi immediately.

"Really? Are you serious?"

Iwaizumi nodded.

Oikawa fished his phone out of the pocket of his jeans.

"Thank you, Iwa-chan."

Iwaizumi couldn't help himself, but smile.

"You're welcome. At least more or less."

*~*~*

About an half an hour later, Hanamaki, Matsukawa, Oikawa and, last but not least, Iwaizumi sat in a circle around some alcohol bottles.

Mattsun and Oikawa were already tipsy, while Makki and Iwaizumi tried to stop their friends from drinking more vodka with cola.