Listen up, guys.

Um. Hey, y'all.❤️

So, I know how much I have disappointed you guys with the completion of this book. And, for the umpteenth time in about three years, I apologize. Really. Life hardly ever goes as planned for me these days. I think y'all can relate too.

This is just to let you know that I have not forgotten about this book, and that by God's grace, it'll be completed this year. Honestly, we're only 10-15 chapters away from the end.

That said, I'd like to welcome all the new readers. I see all your votes and comments, and all the times you add this book to your reading lists. I don't remember y'all's names and I can't tag y'all, but thank you for reading my book. If you're a new reader, please comment your name and the time you're reading this.

I don't take you guys for granted.

Expect an update or more this month.

And oh, Happy New Month!❤️ I pray it only gets better from here. Stay happy and loved.❤️

~ Ife.❤️

N.B. If you're seeing this and will make some insensitive comment here, do not bother. Someone did that once and it wasn't nice. Know that if you try it this time, I'll report your account. Thanks and God bless.🤝🏽 Plus yeah, I'll probably delete this "chapter" later. Decided to do this because most of you don't respond to the announcements on my message board. So, yeah.