CHAPTER 4

STEPHANIE / SMILEYY'S P.O.V

After drinking around 4 cups, I found a new set of confidence walking towards the last vip section where a bunch of men and maybe two females were

All dressed in either polo and psycho bunny. Walking towards one of the man, I sat in his lap as the others stared at mhi.

I giggled "hiiii"

Y chop and pree mumma filled the air. The females were now giving mhi bad eyes but I could careless.

I dropped my head on his chest and closed my eyes.

"Are you drunk mama" he asked..

Voice deep and husky yf

Whewww pum pum wet up

He cleared his throat and I heard shuffling. I looked up to see everyone leaving.

I turned to look at him at it was the same guy who nearly lick mhi dung a Mandeville.. but I was too frass to give a fuck rn. I layed back my head on his chest..

"Here drink this" he said handing mhi a bottle of wata.

I drank it off and snuggled closer to his neck. Then I heard my phone ringing.

"Hello" mhi ansa

"Gurl a weh uh gone"

"Umm" suddenly feeling my phone being taken from my hand.

" where are you" he asked

"Mhi deh a the table weh mhi lef r" Zoe reply

"Walk cme ova to the last vip section" he instructed hanging up the phone and giving it back to mhi.

Looking down at my foot I was dying from embarrassment.

Zyario / Zane's P.O.V

"What's ur name?" I asked her

"Stephanie" she answers

"So Stephanie, who told uh, uh could leave the house in that?" I asked raising my brow

She looked at mhi with confusion. "Excuse mhi?" She said

"Mhi seh who tell uh say uh coulda lef e yard inna dat?" looking calm but uh could hear the aggression in my voice

She laugh.. "Last time mhi check, mhi naave a man, a my money buy mhi clothes dem so mhi free fi wear weh mhi want" she said in a serious tone.

Before I could say anything else her friend came and took her away.

"I apologize if she caused any harm" her friend said

"That good mon" and they walked off..

Jah jah, man nuh get e pussy yet and stress, my subconscious laughed

Shut up

Mhi Tek out mhi phone and call mhi dawg.

"Yo" Josh ansa

"A weh pah uno tun?" Mhi ask

"We out inna di parking lot" him seh

"Ah mhi ah fwd"

Walk through the crowd and guh inna the parking lot and see e wul a di man dem one place.

Mussi battyman

Lol

"Uno ready fi cut ya now?" Mhi ask dem

"Ye dwq wah go home to mhi oman" dawkness replied

"All who naave oman fi go home to a ratbat" Jaheem seh laughing.

"Yow mhi will see uno inna the morrows" mhi seh and walk go ova mhi car.

Mhi press e bmw key and e light flash so mhi open e door and go in. Press e start button and drive off.. See di man dem drive out bakka mhi..

She did sexy yf inna di skirt wid r bowleg and r smile pretty, jus a show off r dimples Suh.. jah jah.. second time mhi ah buck r and she ave mhi head a way dwq.

Mhi turn inna the scheme and the security cme check a who and den guh back go open e gate. Mhi live a Woodlawn Heights wah gated community. Mhi drive off and drive guh up a mhi house.

Mhi Tek out e gate key outta mhi pocket and press unlock and mhi wait till e open wide enough fi mhi drive through and lock e bk.

I parked the car and locked it and went inside. Kick off mhi shoes right a the door and drop inna the sofa and reminisce pon Stephanie. I smiled thinking about her and drifted off to sleep..

How was this chapter?
Remember to vote🥺

Fact about mhi: I love rum & raisin chocolate and cherry chocolate chip ice-cream.😊