CHAPTER 5

STEPHANIE / SMILEYY'S P.O.V

I woke up with a splitting headache

I woke up with a splitting headache.. Ughhh.. I'm nvr drinking again.

Scrunching up my face adjusting to the light, I realized I wasn't at my house. I looked around and realized I was at Zoe.

I yawned and walked towards the bathroom. I looked for spare toothbrushes and eventually found a pack in the cabinet.

I took one, wet it, added toothpaste and wet it again and started brushing my teeth. (If a nuh so uno brush uno teeth, it nah brush good).

After brushing my teeth and washing my face I walked back into the room and headed out the door. I walked downstairs and headed to the kitchen.

Hungry yf

I opened the fridge and searched for something to eat but everything has to be prepared. Damn. I thought why not jus make breakfast for everyone.

I got the eggs, franks, baloney, ripe plantain and placed them on the counter. I put the franks and baloney in sme water to get rid of the ice.

I took out the non-stick frying pan and turned on the stove. (Yes dem well meech out, a self light stove). Mhi throw some oil inna the pot and start cut up the franks and di plantain.

Mhi start fry everything while ah humm to God's Gift by Jashii & Kim Kelly. Mhi did done fry everything, so mhi Tek out wah mhi want and cover the rest.

Mhi nuh like tea eno but mhi haffi drink sme cause mhi head ah kill mhi. Mhi open e cupboard and see chocolate and Milo. So mhi Tek out e Milo fi mek sme tea.

After mhi finish mek e tea, mhi Tek up mhi plate and e cup and walk guh inna the living room guh sidung. Mhi turn on the tv cause mnk weh mhi phone deh.

Go pon Netflix and start watch Orange is the New Black.
No matter how many times I watched it, I'm still gonna watch it again.

After about 3 episodes,I heard footsteps descending the stairs. I looked over to see din din.

"Mrn" he said

"Mrn" I replied.  "Uno breakfast cover up inna the kitchen"

"Ah respect"

He walked towards the kitchen and I resumed watching my show.

Mhi finish eat and turn off the tv and guh wash up e sumn dem weh mhi use and headed back the the room I slept in..