🐰 | Prologue

Seoul, South Korea...at HYBE HQ

at HYBE HQ

3rd POV

HYBE is one of, if not, the biggest label company of K-Pop. One of the most infamous boy groups originated from here, and ever since, the company grew bigger and bigger by the second.

Of course, with a large company like HYBE, smaller label companies are going to be found by then, and one of which...is ADOR.

This record label found itself with literal success by successfully debuting a certain girl group that became instantly popular the moment they dropped their first music video

With many fans backing them up, this girl group became world sensation with very likable members, very catchy songs, and the entire vibe they give off.

But of course, behind closed doors...was a whole different story.

On one of the floors at HYBE HQ, resides the quarters for ADOR. Many of their employees were talking with one another, enjoying their day as they explained about what's planned for the girl group.

Behind a certain door that had a nameplate on it, was the CEO of ADOR...Min Hee-jin.

Sitting right behind her desk, she can be seen holding her head with both her hands as her breath was at a very slow pace...how come?

Well, even though this girl group seemed friendly and well-mannered on the public...but on the inside, they were expert troublemakers.

Her hair was a mess as she let out a groan and slowly leans hand into her seat.

She starts remembering back to the many times whenever she came to visit them and see how the music videos, reality shows, and everything was doing.

The moment, she saw how this girl group really acted, it was like a punch to the gut.

She couldn't believe it, but oh, it was real.

"Why...why are they like this?" She asks herself as she scratches the side of her head, and sure enough, right outside her office was some commotion.

And based on the voices she heard, yeah...it was them.

And another thing that added more fuel to this already blazing fire, was that they wouldn't stop mentioning about their big brother...how much they wanted to see him again...how they needed him...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...their brother...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...̸͉̇̌͐́(̶̹̝͐̿̏͝Y̷̤͙̋̆͛̅̕ͅ/̵͍̬͎̞̋̃́̈̈N̸̻̤͙̱̕̕)̷̧̰̬͌̓̍...̴̜͓̭͉̙͊͂̓͐͝

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

"I have to do something about this. I'm literally going to lose my mind over them."

Hee-jin stated to herself as she looks over to see a portrait of her with the girl group, smiling.

She knew that hidden deep down...they were insane.

Then, an idea came to her mind as her eyes wandered around and widened.

"I-I know what to do, I know what to do, I know what to do!"

Pulling out her iPhone, she scrolls through her contacts as she presses on one and immediately dials them, bringing the phone to her ear as she strokes a strand of hair right behind it.

BRRRRIIINNNGGGG.....BEEP 📱

"Hello?"

"Hey (your father's name), it's me, Hee-jin."

"Hey! It's been a while! How are you holding up? Everything okay?"

"Yeah, um...sighs not really..."

"Is something bothering you?"

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

"...I need to speak to (Y/N), as soon as possible."

—————————————————————

Chapter 1...coming soon! 🐇