Prologue

The rays of the sun shines through the window and curtains hitting my still closed eyes, I can hear the birds chirping outside, I turned to my side away from the rays of the sun.

'Strange...it's soft and warm...' I thought to myself before opened my eyes, I was laying on a soft king - size bed, I nuzzled my face to the pillows, I turned again to stare at the ceiling and my surroundings.

'This...this isn't home...where..? How ornate this room is...' I wondered as I sat up, I started feeling the blanket, it was soft and warm, I got oof the bed and made the bed, I wondered around the room and saw myself in a mirror.

'I'm beautiful...' I touched my cheek and my tangled hair...it was black...but as the sun shone on my hair it was a midnight blue, I grabbed a brush and smoothened it out and tied it to a low ponytail using a golden hair tie. Honey yellow eyes stares back at me and I smiled to myself.

'My eyes looked tasty heh..like honey...' 

'Am I woman...? No...I do not have a chest...and it's heavy down there...I'm definitely a man...a beautiful man...' I thought to myself solemnly, my skin was pale and porcelain like, and my palm was soft and smooth...I can no longer find my callouses from my battles nor the scars in my face...and my eyes were complete...I wanted to cry.

'I never thought I'll ever be beautiful again...but who am I..? Did they give themself up...? I hope they don't come back...I already like this...so beautiful...whoever I am...I will be better than them...because this is now mine...and what is mine shall be cherished...' I thought to myself, grabbing a pair of black glasses and putting it on and smiling to myself in the mirror.

"Mine.."