Chapter One

Disclaimer: I don't own anything. All pictures and references belong to their respective owners. Thank you for understanding.

Hey guys I'm back with a new story and this time it's a Arcadia reaction story. The cast will once again be the Arcadians in Fódlan but this time form the remastered version. The cast will be taken just before the mock battle so unlike the original Arcadians in Fódlan cast Edelgard doesn't know about Arcadia yet. I'm also going to gradually bring in more guests after a certain amount of chapters. Some of these guess while canon to Arcadia, haven't made a actual appearance in the story.

Also before we do any of the actual reactions to Arcadia I'm going to have them react to the first three chapters of Arcadians in Fódlan Remastered. This is per request of Darkdecade97 which I happily obliged to and I would like to thank them for letting use their cast for this story and any future stories involving them. So without further delay enjoy the chapter.

Beta Reader: Darkdecade97
_________________________________________________________________________________________

Inside a theater, a massive portal opens up, dumping a equally massive group of people. The group consists of Teams RWBY, Team PRN, Team CVFY, the Beacon staff, Jaune, Sitri, Byleth, the Black Eagles, Blue Lions, Golden Deer, Ashen Wolves, Flayn, Seteth, Rhea, Jeralt, Alois, Hannerman, Manuela, Shamir, Catherine, Cyril, Jeritza, the Gatekeeper, Thales and his cronies. Everyone is confused about where they are, until a certain red reaper saw Jaune. "Jaune!" Ruby said before giving him a tackle hug.

"Guys?!" Jaune asked, surprised by their appearance ever since his abrupt departure. "Jaune, what is this about you and Team CRDL dropping out together?" Pyrrha asked her former leader. "Yeah, don't you guys hate each other?" Nora asked. "The both of you stop and allow Jaune to explain himself when he's wants to." Ren told his teammates. "Thanks, Lie." Jaune said calling Ren by his actual first name. 'At least he knows that Lie is my first name and not Ren.' Lie thought to himself. Ozpin watches the interaction between the old teammates as he was still sus of Jaune (Ozpin: I saw him vent!) as he believes that he could be a spy. But for who? He doesn't know yet, but hopefully not Salem.

"Hey, Arc, gotta say, that uniform looks fine on you." Coco greets him, while checking his uniform out. "Jaune, who are these people?" Edelgard asked. "They are my friends." Jaune said, introducing them. Meanwhile, Sitri and Rhea are murderously glaring at Thales and his group, who decided to observe everyone else before making a move. "Hello, everyone. I'm sure you're all confused on where you are. But don't worry, I am a friend." A youthful voice greeted them, revealing two new people. Everyone turned to the voice and saw a young man that can be described as a gender bent Ruby with red eyes and unhealthy pale skin, wearing a crisp black suit. The second person is a young man that looked like Jaune but with black hair, red eyes, and was wearing different clothes.

 The second person is a young man that looked like Jaune but with black hair, red eyes, and was wearing different clothes