《Prolouge》

[August 14, 2023]

Melody was riding on a public bus to school, while she wait she put her headphones on and scroll through her phone not paying attention to what was happening around her

Melody was riding on a public bus to school, while she wait she put her headphones on and scroll through her phone not paying attention to what was happening around her. This is her first day of Senior high school. Was she excited or nervous? Even if she felt both, she knew that she just wanted to get over this school year and graduate as soon as she could without failing.

She was excited that she enrolled in a new school, she would be able to see new things and meet new people. The school she enrolled in was a great private school, that was once used as a set in a TV film. The tuition was pretty pricey, but she has gotten a good discount which her parents only paid for a low price.

She was nervous that she would mess up on her first day since she would need to adapt to her new environment and the people within it. Then again people are quick to make assumptions about people's appearance.

As the bus went to a stop, she got off the bus. She was still focused on her phone while walking to the entrance of the school, until something Infront of her quickly went passed her. She thought it was a child playing around but once she looked up from her phone her eyes widen in shock like she had seen a ghost.

"W-what the-" she mumbled out removing her headphones before a hand grabbed her shoulder.

Mel let out a light gasps getting surprise at the mysterious person who grabbed her shoulder. When she turned around to face the person she then realizes it was her old friend in elementary school.

"Oh sorry!" Azure laughed off Mel's reaction while her other friend Thea shook her head chuckling. Mel couldn't help but look back at the direction she once saw that creature it looked like a 'Pokemon' but the creature wasn't there so she shook her head thinking that she was just seeing things.

"You look a lot different than when were little" Azure compliment Mel which shifts her mind into the topic.

"Yeah, but you two though dang" Mel said.
"You guys look stunning like always"she compliments her two friend which replied with giggles.

"Not really" Thea said trying to act shy while hitting the air while they continue to giggle. They continue to chat for a few minutes until the receptionist gotten enough of hearing them mingling.

"Don't you three have a orientation to go to?" She spat eyeing the three.

"Oh right, sorry!" Azure said as the three gotten embarrassed realizing they were kinda in the middle of the hall.

"The orientation is set in the gymnasium, just go straight, go through the center lounge and turn a left when you're at the admin building, enter the research center and take an attendance they'll give you three your classroom number. There will be staff that would guide you three to the gymnasium." The receptionist informs them while sounding like she was a bit annoyed.

The three then thanked the receptionist for the directions, Mel's suddenly questioned in her mind of what the receptionist just said 'Research Center? Why would a school have a research center?'

The group continue to catch up with one another as followed the directions the receptionist had given them. When they entered the research center Mel's eyes widen she then realized that she weren't just seeing things.