1.15

The Pirates Are Coming
1.5

(I can just imagine Valeriña next to Nami and Zoro comes and shoves in between them cus hes jelly)

-----------------------------

Beers and Cannons

-----------------

"Did you just call that guy grandpa?" Zoro asked Luffy, stupidly in Valeriña's opinion.

"No he called him Mami, yes he called him Grandpa you fucking idiota." Valeriña stared at Zoro, he replied without looking at her. "We need to have a serious conversation about your need to yell at me while we are being attacked."

A cannon shot right in front of the ship, everyone but Luffy ducked. Valeriña grabbed her head at Luffy's sudden memories hitting her.

Valeriña was standing on a beach, watching a young Luffy finish building and playing with a pirate ship. He's wearing the hat Valeriña pouted with a smile watching him happily play. "Our ship is ready to sail."

She saw an old man come up from behind him. "What's the meaning of this?" He asked calmingly but sounded ready to kill.

"Grandpa, it's my first ship" Luffy looked over at his grandpa, a little scared.

"How do you expect to be a marine when you're wasting time on this?''  His grandpa spoke nodding towards Luffy's 'ship', he almost seemed disgusted with Luffy.
Poor Luffy.

"I don't wanna be a marine'' ¡Dale, Luffy! "I'm a pirate!" Luffy yelled at his old man.

The old man stalked towards Luffy, throwing him aside. Valeriña ran at Luffy, wanting to help, but knowing she couldn't as this was just a memory.

Luffy's so-called Grandpa started throwing and destroying Luffy's play ship. Valeriña wanted to kill him for treating Luffy like that. "No! Grandpa, Don't! Stop! It's my ship!"

This is why he was so happy to get a ship, Valeriña thought sadly.

Just as the man was finishing destroying his grandchild's ship, Luffy ran over to the destroyed parts, grabbing the flag. Valeriña walked closer to them, just when the old man grabbed Luffy by the shoulders and turned him around.

Pointing a finger at his face he spoke harshly. "Your training begins today." Valeriña watched as tears grew in young Luffy's eyes.