~5~

Hey pretty people.
How are you all doing . God bless you all with good health and happiness.

I know I haven't posted any updates for a month now and you all might be thinking of me as irresponsible one but kya karu time manage hi nahi kar pa Rahi hu . Yaar hats off to those writes who write so well and also manage their studies, really .

Aaj se I am going to be do update in time.

Aur i think no one noticed ki i haven't given any updates.. that does upset me but koi bat nahi we will do better..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aarav's POV

It was already a hectic day for me. Meetings after meetings. I know today is my grandparents marriage anniversary but i can't leave my work when my father had taken a day off. I returned home quite late and even if I am tired I have to attend his party. My grandfather is well known businessman during his time so many people had garthered on his celebration.

It is going to be the long night i thought .

I head towards my room, in corridor I was checking my office mail when a small body bump into me and fell down. She looked at me with honey brown eye which seem furious at this time.

Beautiful slip out of my mouth. Wh-what did I just say

Uff, she didn't have heard.

Oh ! She is not small but compared to my 6' height , her 5'3" height is small .

Hehe that's literally my height 😂

I keep staring at her while she stand on her feet and dusted her dress. She keep looking at me , must be expecting an apology but I was unable to utter anything.

So I simply pass through her .

Excuse me she said grabbing my arm .

Damn , her voice it's so sweet my inner self praises.

But I just raised an eyebrow in response .

She withdrew her hand from my arm and I don't know why I kind of missed the feeling and warmth of her hand .

At least I have some decency to say sorry she said placing her hands on both sides of her waist and she lifted her chin to meet my eye.

She looks cute na my subconscious mind praises again.

Why would I apologise,i slightly raise my voice.

I thought, she would say sorry and leave.

Mind the keyword thought.

Are had he besharmi ki , ap ke waje se giri , aur na mujhe uthne me help ki atleast say sorry she rant her anger in one breath.

(There are limit to be shameless, i fell down because of you and you didn't even help to get up atleast say sorry)

I just ignored her and left . I am already late and I don't want to anger my dadu.
I heard her mummering Kadhoos.

I really want to know who she is, Aaj Tak kisi ne is tarike se mujse bat nahi ki he. Who is she .

I entered into my room and left for bathroom. After shower, my body feel little refreshed. Maa had already chosen the informal kurthi for me. But I choose black pair of suit.

As I descend down the stairs, people turn towards my direction. My mother gave sad smile. After cake cutting , I was talking with papa and his best friend Raman uncle.

Raman uncle is the business partner and a family friend. He is like a second father to me . His son , Daksh is also a close friend to me. I was talking to them ,when I notice Daksh was coming towards us with the same girl holding his arm . I know Daksh but she was totally a new face to me. I raised an eyebrow in confusion. As I keep staring at her , uncle must have felt the tension so he cleared the throat and said ,
Beta Daksh ko toh jante ho , aur ye meri beti Diya he .

( Son ,you already know Daksh, and this is my daughter diya )

Oh toh in mohtarma ka nam Diya he my subconscious mind said.

( Oh , so this lady is named Diya)

Diya , her name rolled from my mouth .

I extend my hand to shake but she joined her hand and said Namaste.

Seriously,,,,
I take my hand back and shove it in my pants pocket.
Hope kisi ne nhi dekha hoga .

( I hope no one saw that )

It seems , she noticed my glare at her as she shift uncomfortably.

Of course, tu is tare se creep ke jese joh ghur Raha he my subconscious mind mocked me .

( Ofcourse, you are staring at her like a creep )

I left the place sensing her discomfort as I don't want her to feel any .

Of course, what a gentleman he again mocked me.

Many businessmen came to meet me , some to congratulate, some to talk about their business.

Party end around midnight and only our family and Sinha family were here . As it was already late papa advised them to stay but uncle politely denied. So Papa let them leave ..

I went to my room . As I was not feeling any sleepy, i checked few mails and files . And around 3 am i hop onto my bed.

*****************************

That's all for today. I know it's not long but abhi itna hi he and I will do next chapter little longer so please wait for it...

Toh Do u like how they met?
What will happen next?

Uske lia be in touch.

Do comment your thoughts and follow me for further updates.

And do give a vote puppy please🥺

Thanks
Love
Suzy 🤍