🐶🍃

jeongin had texted seungmin earlier in the day, telling him to meet him and hyunjin at a fancy bar and to bring changbin. seungmin smiled to himself, he loved going to fancy places with his husband.

seungmin walked into the bathroom and slid open the glass door leading into the shower, where changbin was standing and washing his hair.

"get ready babe, we're going to the bar. dress nice," seungmin ordered. he caressed the side of changbin's face and kissed him, then walked out.

seungmin headed to their room and put on a black satin button up, as well as dress pants. he then went over to the vanity in their room and did his makeup, nothing too much, just black eyeshadow eyeliner, and lipgloss. he sprayed his floral perfume all over himself and grabbed his bag, then sat by the door and waited for changbin.

changbin came out a few minutes later, wearing a white button down and a matching pair of black dress pants. as he walked out of their room the strong aroma of changbin's cologne filled the air. his shirt had a few buttons undone, showing the flower tattoo on his chest. it was seungmin's favorite flower and changbin got it to represent their love.

"oh, you look gorgeous baby," changbin cooed as he walked over to seungmin.

"thanks, changbin," seungmin looked up at him, making a small grabby gesture towards his waist. seungmin hugged changbin's waist, laying his head on changbin's tummy, right above his crotch. seungmin let out a content sigh as changbin ran his fingers through his hair. "you smell good."

"thank you, min," changbin leaned down to give seungmin a kiss on the lips. "we have to go or we'll be late, c'mon baby."

"okay, hyung. i'll call us an uber," seungmin stood up as he went on his phone to get them a ride. "says it'll be here in just a few minutes."

seungmin grabbed the collar of changbin's shirt, teasingly. he pressed his lips onto the older's, who kissed back and grabbed the smaller boy's waist.

"someone's clingy today," changbin chuckled as they parted from the kiss.

"is it a crime to kiss my husband?" seungmin asked, shaking his head.

"not at all baby, maybe you should do it more often," changbin winked, which get him a soft hit on the shoulder from seungmin.

"for that, i'm never gonna kiss you again," seungmin said, leaning most of his body weight on changbin, who held his waist and supported him.

"is that right?"

seungmin hummed, leaning in to kiss him, but stopped as his phone buzzed, "oh, too bad, hyung.. the uber's here."

seungmin smirked at the other, walking out the door before changbin could say anything.

it was a fifteen minute ride to the bar, which was filled with the two teasing each other and the driver giving them weird looks, but overall it wasn't that bad. the bar was on the corner of a street downtown, with nice lighting and stuck up looking people coming in and out. seungmin laughed as they walked in, holding changbin's hand and basically dragging him along like an accessory. seungmin waved as he saw hyunjin and jeongin sitting at the bar. seungmin sat down next to jeongin, while changbin sat next to hyunjin.

"hey, guys! how've you been?" seungmin asked as he gave jeongin a side hug.

"we've been alright, we just moved into our apartment and kkami chewed up the new couch, but you know, other than that we're good," jeongin smiled. "what about you guys?"

"oh, you know, same old shit. a have a pain in the ass husband, literally," seungmin laughed, "no, but we've been good, just living life, yeah?"

"right, it's good to hear, min."