In The Beginning

A/n
This first chapter is really boring and is not very good so just stick with me here I promise there will be better chapters to come <3

I am Time, literally. I have been around since the creation of the universes I am an endless force that can never be destroyed. Time will always go by walking beside you behind you and in front if you. I know the past present and future because I am them. I am Time.

It started a couple days ago when I gained a mind and I was free to think and have opinion and be kind of a being. It was really sudden like just right then I could think, but that's all I can do really is think, I don't have a body so I can't really walk around or speak or see.

I know why it happend, the great Loki god of mischief, ruler of time. He gave me being and I am forever grateful. Loki is very powerful he is the ruler, the watcher, the master of all time. He created the tree if life. That alone gave me more purpose, at first I had strict guidelines. Everyone has a path that is layed out for them they follow it and if they don't it means distruction. Thanks to Loki I was able to move freely as people were able to make their own choices. As each limb of the tree grows so do I, and so does Loki's power. I can sense him now and I sense he is lonely which is why I was created. He has always imagined a friend to be with him forever at the end of time, and as that thought grew more frequent I became more alive. Hopefully he keeps thinking of me so I can get a body and a name. Ever since I have been a being I have wished to be something more human-ish. I don't want to be a thing I want to be someone.

He is worried about something right now I can feel it, I can feel his emotions and can sense what he's feeling and he's mostly been feeling lonely lately. And I know this is bad but I love when he feels lonely because he unknowingly makes me more human.

Recently I have gained the ability to hear which I love and hate at the same time. I live hearing babies laugh for the first time and the excitement of people passing tests and graduating. I hate hearing people yell, I hear everybody yell at everybody and if I had eyes I'm sure I would be crying. I want to gain body parts though, I'm sure I have a body right now that's just not formed yet. No I know I have a body that's just not formed yet I can feel this pounding beat inside of me I don't know what it is but I like it.

I'm growing a brain and I know it because I have gotten smarter and since I am connected to the tree I am able to locate things in it. I have learned that Loki has discovered a way to build a nice sized house toward the middle of the tree, I know it's nice sized because of how many branches it occupies, I really just want to see it but I can't. I also can locate where Loki is in the tree, naturally he spends most his time in one room, the one in which I'm sure is where he watches the tree grow.

Days pass and I have gained smell, when  I see where Loki is I can also smell, like when he's making breakfast or dinner it smells so good. I never pictured him as a chef type. Now that I think of it I have never pictured him at all. I have no idea what he looks like or even if he's a he wait that's a lie cuz it's God of mischief not goddess. So I know that he's a he but what does he even look like, I can't wait to know.

I have been really bored lately because Loki hasn't felt lonely in a while and I'm scared because what if he isn't lonely anymore and I'm stuck half and half as time and a person. At the beginning I was content with thought, as I first thought that the ability to think was all one ever needed, but as I evolved and I gained emotions I also gained greed and now I want to have a body and a name, I want to have a voice to speak. But now it's all slowing down, I guess Loki is content with being lonely. But the odd thing is he doesn't feel content he feels sad which means he could feel lonely soon.

It's been four days and this is the first time he's felt lonely but this time his lonely was so heartbreaking it almost broke the one forming in my chest. I felt it best to go find him. When I did I heard him, he was talking to himself. This was the first time I heard him speak. He was in his bathroom, just standing, I know this because his weight wasn't moving over the branches, it stayed put.
"it's for the good of all time" he said.
"You have to do this or everyone will die" he kept talking.
"don't be selfish, do this for everyone, keep looking out for the tree"
Then he walked off.

I feel bad for him but today I gained touch.

I am aware of the body that is forming around me. I can't really move yet, I believe my muscles are not complete yet. But I feel the wind blowing past me and my fingertips can touch.

I am gaining so much so fast now that I wonder what must be wrong with Loki. I can't spy on him anymore now that I'm transfered to my body. But I can now see, I see that I am female, I am not very tall but I don't think I'm short. I also see that I am laying on the roots of the tree of life. Loki is really lonely I can feel it. A thin green dress appears on my new body.

I lift my shaky arm and place a hand on the ground and push myself off the ground and I start my climb to Loki's house.