part 30

Important note:- see i know you guys are not giving me enough votes and it does upset me but from now on I'll not request you for votes and all cause may be it's not going to happen so I'll update you without asking anything. Now enjoy you will get your story after every second or third day.

Ruhaan:- Kiv I'm sorry please forgive me i was stressed and i didn't mean to hurt you I'm sorry.

Anhay:- how can you speak rubbish about her?

Kriva wrote something, " bhaiya you should be happy right I'll never be able to give excuses of that day cause I'll never be able to speak. And trust me i never thought to hurt your baby I may be childish but not that stupid that I'll hurt someone.

Ruhaan:- please I'm already guilty forgive me princess I'll do anything for you.

Kriva:- you used to say I'm your first baby but you didn't hesitate to show me my place I'm just a mere cousin to you right?

Reading her sentence he sobbed and hugged her tightly.

Kriva again wrote, if you were guilty why you never came to meet me except that day when i woke up from coma?

Ruhaan:- princess no one let me meet you.

Anhay:- Muffin i was the one who stopped him because he was the one who made you cry that day because of him you ran away that day and because of that stupid conversation my baby met with an accident so the way he scolded you for his wife i took revenge for not letting them meet you.

Kriva made some action which Anhay understood clearly.

Anhay:- i know she is my sister Kiv but she could have stopped him but no she stayed quite that day she herself confessed that.

Kiv looked at him silently and looked at Ruhaan who was sobbing.

Kriva wrote again and have it to Ruhaan he read the sentence and tear rolled down from his eyes.

It was written, i used to trust you blindly so it's not easy for me to forgive you that easily but I'll try as you are my brother but I'll take my time to forgive you. Don't worry I'll stay away from your child so he or she will be safe.

Ruhaan:- nooo princess you can stay close to the baby i want my baby to be like you. Please don't say that, you are my first kid i don't want to break you like this i was just stressed you can take your time but please try to forget everything.

Anhay felt bad for Ruhaan cause because of him he is suffering this much.

Ruhaan tried to leave the place but Anhay stopped him and said, Jiju stay with us.

Ruhaan nodded and nidhi asked, kids what you want in dinner?

Anhay:- Mumma I'll help you as Kriva will only eat something healthy for now.

She nodded and they  went in kitchen.

He started preparing some fruit custard for her and nidhi made kriva's one of the favourite dish.

They also prepared other side dishes but they won't give that to kriva.

Anhay:- she likes sprouts?

Nidhi:- she does. This is the only healthy food she likes.

He laughed and they went towards dining area.

Kriva was waiting for Anhay to pick her up but he was busy in platting so Ruhaan asked her, you want me to pick you up?

She nodded in no and looked at Anhay with angry balloon face he noticed and chuckled.

He went closer to her and sat beside her.