part 31

Anhay and Keya high fives with each other and went from there.

Ruhaan took Keya inside the house and they all enjoyed it with each other.

Aariv:- Anny listen today is Saturday so you have enough time to decorate for the proposal. 

Anhay:- but Aaru bhai....

Aariv:- Anny listen to me, you already realised your love for her right? So why delay this? See you just have 2 months after then she will leave you because the contract will end soon bro.

Anhay:- okay fine I'll do something.

He went from there taking his car keys.

Kriva was feeding Ayana and she was playing with her. 

Ruhaan:- Princess, don't you want to meet your kitten?

Kriva realised her cat and immediately nodded her head.

Ruhaan came with the cat and asked, what will be her name baby?

Kriva wrote in notepad, bella?

Ruhaan nodded and gave her bella.

She kissed her fur and the kids started playing with the cat. Soon the cat slept in Kriva's lap.

Nirva:- Anhay will gonna suffer from heart attack after seeing this cat.

They all laughed and Kriva noticed that Anhay is absent before she dial his number Aariv diverted her attention.

In the evening Anhay came with a bag and entered inside his room. He found Kriva waiting for him and he sat beside her.

Anhay:- Muffin change yourself into these clothes we are going somewhere.

Kriva asked through her  gesture, where? 

Anhay:- we have to attend one party baby please.

She nodded and came wearing the dress she applied little make up and wore the accessories given by Anhay.

Anhay entered but stopped breathing seeing her in his choice she was surely looking hot.

Her look

His look

His look.