PROLOGUE

* * *

* * *

APOLLO WAS PAINFULLY AWARE OF IT

His mate was somewhere in this ballroom full of unmarked she-wolves. The twenty-two year old prince of the wolves could smell the scent of chocolate mixed with mint. His wolf was pawing, wanting to find her. He could slowly feel his eyes change. His Lavender colored eyes slowly changing into a silver color. 'Our mate!' His wolf growled out at him.

He could smell her scent. The ballroom was huge yet he couldn't find her among thousand of people that were dancing, standing around or having fun. He knew she was here. Her scent was in the ballroom so why couldn't he find her. His wolf was getting restless. He wanted his mate and he did. Girls kept coming up to him, asking to dance with them or just for a little bit of his time but he kept declining them.

He was getting more and more frustrated with the fact that he couldn't find or see his mate. He saw as his best friend/future beta walked towards him. A big smile on his face making Apollo growl out. He wasn't in the mood to talk. He either wanted to find his mate and if he couldn't then he wanted to go home and rest. "Hey Prince Charming" he joked laughing at his own joke.

"Fuck off charles, not in the mood!" He hissed glaring at him. "Woah there, what's gotten you all mad?" Charles asked.

'My mate is somewhere in this room but I can't find her!' He mind linked Charles making the jokester's eyes widen. The music that was playing changed to a slow one. Everyone was grabbing a partner to dance with. "Now's your chance! Do you see her?" He asked. Apollo stood there, ignoring the girls once again that asked if he wanted to dance. Charles ushered them away.

That's when he saw her. She was surrounded by a bunch of guys making his wolf growl out when her pouty red lips turned upwards into a smile. 'Mate!' He was mesmerized by her beauty.

What she wore was making it more harder for him not to take her then and there. Her pink glitter tight mini dress made her body look ten times hotter. Her feet were decorated with black flats. "I found her" he whispered as he kept looking at the beauty laughing and smiling at the men who were looking at her like she was some kind of gem.