First meet

Jayden A. Smith  a 29-year-old man who just moved into the town of  'Angel's Haven',he moved into an apartment,he was about 5'4 feet tall,had black hair,dark brown eyes,and he normally would wear baggy black clothes. And the owner of the motel said that he had a roommate,which he didn't have a problem with. He liked the town,it was nice... People were good,he made friends easily,with the girls mostly,he always knew he had a playful,extroverted,and moody attitude. He settled in,and waited for his roommate to come back,since the owner said his roommate was still out. But,Jayden didn't mind,at least he had enough time to unpack his things. Once he was done,he picked a bed,since there were two,he picked the one on the right,the room was nice,two windows with a beautiful view,a desk, bathroom,a couch,and a small TV. Jayden then lay down on his bed, sighing softly, wanting to get the much needed rest he deserved. "... Finally,I can rest.." Jayden said to himself,as his eyes slowly closed.

But,that 'much needed rest' was interrupted when someone kicked the door open,Jayden quickly sat up and looked at the door. To see a man who had blonde hair,dark ocean blue eyes,wore a black turtleneck shirt,grey jacket,and ripped jeans,and there were small chains hanging from his belt,he was about 7'6 feet tall,a masculine body,and was holding a bottle of beer. Jayden narrowed his eyes and quickly stood up, looking up at the taller male. "Who the hell are you!?" Jayden asked,his voice annoyed,The taller man chuckled,and took a mouthful of his beer,then walked drunkenly to Jayden and looked down at him. "The name's Andrew... Andrew H. Anderson " Andrew replied, drunkenly, looking down at Jayden with a drunken smirk. Jayden groaned, crossing his arms,and raised one of his eyebrows. "Andrew,huh? So your my roommate? Because the owner of this motel told me you were out.." He said,still frustrated slightly. Andrew's smirk grew,as he took another mouthful of beer in his mouth,and then sat down on the bed on the left side. "..Yes, that's me,so..." Andrew paused,then took a sip of his beer before continuing. "What's your name,kid?" Andrew said,his voice dripping with false sweetness,which caused Jayden to groan. "I'm Jayden A. Smith and I am NOT a kid!" He said,annoyed that he was called a kid,sure,he was short,but that doesn't mean this guy had to tease him for it.

Andrew,who now had finished his bottle of beer,threw the bottle on the floor and lays down on his bed, grinning. "Huh,then why are you so small then?" Andrew asked, teasingly. Jayden huffed in annoyance,and bit his lower lip to stop himself from attacking this jerk. "...You know,small things can make a big difference!" Jayden said, defensively, growing more and more annoyed at each second. Andrew sat up from his bed and smirked, seeing Jayden about to lose his patience. "Woah,woah,calm down there little man...Can't ya take a joke?" Andrew teased,his  drunken grin growing. That,that grin,made Jayden's blood boil, Clenching his fist's, wanting to punch that smug grin off of Andrew's face. "Joke? JOKE!? Well no one's laughing!" Jayden snapped, looking away,he was always teased and bullied about it since his childhood, that's why his sensitive about his height. Andrew laughed,and then looks around the room. "Heh,I bet you already settled in...Welp,make yourself feel at home." Andrew said drunkenly,the same drunken grin on his face,then he lays down on his bed, quickly going to sleep.

Jayden,huffed as he looked at Andrew sleeping. "Great...I'm roommates with a big jerk.." Jayden thought to himself, before yawning, thinking he should also get some rest,he then hops back on his bed and lays down,his eyes closing and drifting sleep.

(By the way,I'm new here! First time writing a story in Wattpad! And I'll be doing part 2,um,maybe after a while,I'm still busy! :3)