Stalker ?

I walked down the sidewalk, on a windy autumn day. I missed the changing leaves so dearly, yet it felt nice. having the change of leaving the changing of the leaves behind.

I sighed, shoving my one hand into the pocket of my jeans and the other grasping my camera. my favorite pictures I ever took were of the yellow, orange, and red leaves falling from the trees. nothing would match that in beauty. I walked further until I hit the beach. the sky, orange and pink, perfect. I took a few pictures of seagulls flying by and waves violently crashing into the moist sand.

I started to see small dog tracks in the sand. curious, I followed them slightly and angled my camera so they would be in the foreground, while the sunset was slightly out of focus behind it. I was extremely proud of this and started to try and take a few more. as I walked, I noticed a figure with a dog. I got a shot of their silhouettes with the dog tracks and the sunset. feeling very proud of myself, and honestly quite bold, I walked up to them.

The man turned to me as I approached him. The man was gorgeous, with white hair and stunning hazel eyes. his dog seemed quite timid, so I didn't go to pet it.

"Excuse me?" I said, the man stared at me, replying with a small 'hm?'

"I don't mean to intrude" I started, "but I took a few pictures of you and your dog, and your dog's tracks with the sunset."

The man smiled. "Oh? Can I see them?" He politely asked, fidgeting with his dog's leash. I nodded and turned my camera to him, flipping through a few of the photos. The man started to smile, even more so when he saw the pictures of him and his dog.

"Would you be able to send these to me? this is honestly astonishing, thank you so much for showing me."

I nodded. "I had hoped you wanted them, or at least to see them haha." I laughed awkwardly, seeing the man twitch slightly at that.

"Here," he said, handing me his phone with a new contact on the screen. "just fill it in, and you can send them to me whenever you're able to, or through email or something."

I smiled, typing in my phone number. I just then realized how empty the beach was. I heard the sounds of the waves crashing, the birds screaming in unison, and his dog moving around slightly.

I handed him his phone back and smiled at him. He smiled back with that fucking stupid ass cute ass face of his. I turned to walk away but I caught him holding out his hand in the corner of my eye. I turned back to him, grasping his warm, strong, moist hand.

"I'll hear from you later..." he trailed off. I didn't realize I had never introduced myself. I opened my mouth to speak, yet I was a second too late because he spoke again. "Cute camera chic." I blushed, unable to speak.

He smirked, patting his dog's head, and then turned away to leave. Hell, I didn't even know his name. or his dogs. I walked home, thinking about that beautiful man. why were his hands so moist? now that I think about it... I looked down at my hand. it was burnt. that son of a bitch burnt me?

I just thought his hands were warm, not as hot as the legendary ass stone. I swiped a finger across my hand. it stung but also felt nice. the man left sort of a trail of slime on my hand. was that why it was so moist?

I looked at it, I appeared to be some sort of yellow goop. I sniffed it, not much of a smell. I assumed that either 1. this guy somehow made piss jam and/or piss sludge, 2. this guy has weirdly colored snot, or 3. this bitch needs to drink water because he's sweating literal piss. option 3 seemed most likely.

He did seem a little on edge. I went in for another sniff, instantly regretting it. this time it reeked of urine. the stench was so strong that washing it wouldn't even fix it, i had to put a plastic bag over my hand and tie it so my hand could soak in vinegar for a bit.

As I opened the door to my apartment, I noticed the bag around my hand was disintegrating before my eyes. It's okay, I liked it. The man's slime was thick and had a nice burn and a fun smell. The smell was reminiscent of the strong cat piss smell your house has after about a week of forgetting to do the cat litter.

It invigorated me. I had a strong feeling as if my senses were heightened. My phone buzzed in my pocket. I looked and saw a random number.
Hey cutie! I'm Ethan, the guy who you stalked with his dog haha

I smiled to myself, throwing my hand in the sink and turning the water on. I scrubbed at my hand, but the rancid slime wouldn't come off. My hand started bubbling, but it was okay.

I gave up and grabbed a paper towel. That got some off, but the stench was still there. I picked my phone back up to text him back.

Stalk isn't the word I would use... more like... admire

I surprised myself with my boldness. He started texting back almost instantly

Well, guess I'll need to stop stalking you haha

I was confused. What did he mean? I ignored it and went to feed my cat. He cried like a baby, but that wasn't the only noise. I heard breathing. And the stench wasn't just from my hand... there was something else in the house. I took a few deep breaths before continuing.

I fed Stinkler, my cat. He was so happy and downed that shit so fast. I sat at the kitchen counter, nervous. The stench got stronger. I looked at the carpet, and something was dripping into it. My eyes followed the drip up to the ceiling. The normally white space was now dripping a greenish-yellow fluid, much like the one on my hand. I closed my eyes tight and then opened them.

It was still there. I heard some heavy breathing from right behind me. I closed my eyes, hoping this was a dream. A hand was placed on my shoulder, spinning me around. "Open those peepers sweet thing," a sweet voice said.

"Ethan!" I gasped, smiling and opening my eyes. He smiled back at me.

"I missed you..." He started to pet my hair. His slime was all over it now, my hair catching on fire. He spit on it, making it go away.

"Wow, thanks! You're so helpful!" He nodded. He started to whisper under his breath, in some sort of language I couldn't recognize. He then smiled, licking his lips.

"Now be good for me.." I gasped as he moved his hand to the back of my neck and started to kiss me. I pulled him in closer. His spit made my neck tingle in the best way possible.

I watched him work his way down, nodding as he asked to remove my pants. He smirked and teased my thighs. He kissed me on each side, before moving my underwear out of the way.

"W-wait! You don't wanna-" Before I could finish he was licking my blood off his fingers. I groaned, no man had ever kept going like that. He started to finger me, roughly. I couldn't help groaning out loud. His fingers stopped, pulled out fully, and then shoved back in as high as possible.

"Where is it." He said lowly under his breath. I giggled, he didn't know where the clit was? Yet, he was making me feel amazing.

He reached up as high as possible, and I felt his two fingers grasp onto something inside of me.

"Hush for me darling." He said as he pulled me into a very sensual kiss. He pulled out whatever he had grabbed onto. Thankfully, the slime on his hands numbed the pain. He held his hands over my eyes as he talked in another language again, odd, but the dick was probably worth it. He slurped on something. He removed both hands from my eyes so I could see what he was doing.

He had my full uterus out, slurping up each of the eggs, one by one. He was moaning, which was a little hot. But then j in felt more than just period blood rushing out of me.

"W-wait before I die..." I gasped out "Do u know where the clit is?" He shook his head no, as I cackled, losing consciousness.