♡ Chapter- 35 ♡

[ These is fucking third update in a day maybe I will update more. I hope you all liked these update. I was so bored of studying so decided to do updates only haha 😅. Btw thank you for all your love that you all are showing to these book , I can't be more thankful. I feel so motivated by comments. Special thanks to these beautiful souls because of them I fell so motivated to write Devi-21 , _345arbi23 , shontu03 , anonymousangel18 , mustardgrey , mishtilight , disha7722 , noturfavb_ and all my other beautiful souls who support me 🥹❤️ ]

 Special thanks to these beautiful souls because of them I fell so motivated to write Devi-21 , _345arbi23 , shontu03 , anonymousangel18 , mustardgrey , mishtilight , disha7722 , noturfavb_ and all my other beautiful souls who support me 🥹❤️ ]

--------------------------

Maybe someone did
many not so good things to you
but forgiving them is
the best peace of mind instead
of holding grudges
--------------------------

EKANSH RATHORE
FERICA SHEKHAWAT

Today in the morning itself after breakfast Ekansh was going to drop Ferica to her home . Ferica woke up very excitedly today as she is going to see her parents after long time.

Now they are sitting in the car on the way to Ferica's house. Rathore's was very emotional especially Meghna when Ferica was going but Suman made understand by telling everyone " Araa itna bhi emotional mat ho aap log , voh vapas aana ke liya to ja rahi ha."

(Araa don't be these emotional guys she is going so she can back here.)

Finally the car stopped outside Ferica's house making a bright smile appear on her face. She then looked beside her to see her Ansh with cold and straight face. She sighed knowing the reason for these face of him.

She leaned towards him and pulled him by his collar to face her as she cupped his face in her small hands and said kissing his forhead " Don't make so cold face Mr. Rathore , it dosen't suit you when you are with me ."

He didn't reacted and just said coldly " Leave me precious , I have important meeing to attain so you just go fast." She was hurt by his words but didn't showed and kissed his lips but still there was no reaction from his side.

She just backed away from him with a sad smile on her face as she said " Take care Ansh and don't overwork yourself . Once you reach office call me ok." In response he just nodded his head as slight tears formed in the corner of her eyes. She then got out of the car after one last time kissing his cheek hoping to get some reaction from him but there was none.