...you're my soulmate!

"If... If I hadn't been a coward I wouldn't have gosted you" - Reccoa [message sent]

[... is writing] Yeah, I bet!

Do you remember when Tiny said she'll be your best friend as long as you kept her "small" secret and then you got rid of it at her party Reccoa (question mark)

I won't say goodbye unless you admit that you did this because forced by somebody. 

I... I gotta go...

No, stop it! We're keeping this conversation even if you're disappointed to talk about that! I'll help you to get over it provided (that) you'll tell me everything that happened.

Tiny hates me, I can't fix this

Tiny is your friend whether you'll try to fix this mess or not. Actually, I'm far more concerned about our relationship, than Tiny's mood. You laid to me, twice!

I know... I'm sorry

 What's done, is done. However, I have to know what exactly happened that night at Tiny's party right now, otherwise I'll be mad with you forever.

I can't face this, I felt like the world around me was crumbling. I can't!

Reccoa, please for the sake of every and each minute we spent together.

Listen, I'll be at "you-know-where" tomorrow at 5pm in case you want to meet up. Please, I need to bring up this as soon as possible. I... I love you

I hate you, even if you're my soulsmate. I will be there tomorrow. No promises, though.

I get it, see you soon <3

<3

.

.

.

(Sorry in advance for any grammar mistakes.

As a non-native English speaker I wrote this short  story as a homework for improving my English writing skills.
I tried to use conditional linking words like if, even if, as long as, otherwise, in case, unless and whether in this story - Matteo)