Enemy's to lovers☁️

Your best friend Jaren was visiting America, you were excited. He was your friend for years, but he had another friend that you weren't too fond of. John, aka kryoz. You hated him and he hated you, that's all you knew. But you both loved Jaren so you tried to act at least tolerable to each other around him,but deep down Jaren knew you two fought ever chance you got.

You knew if you were meeting Jaren John would be there,he normally was.you grabbed a suitcase and started packing since y'all were meeting in texas, you lived in Florida so it wasn't too far.

You finished packing and sat on your bed, watching a YouTube video for a few minutes,you were leaving tomorrow while Jaren had already been in his plane. You soon got bored of YouTube and went through all your apps eventually getting to instagram, you opened your DMs ,most were weirdos or some fans of your twitch.

But a certain DM request caught your eye

Kryozgaming: yo do you know what time Jaren arrives? Haven't packed yet idk when I should.

'John?' You asked yourself ,your face randomly got warm and your heart felt heavy. "Shit did I take my heart burn meds" you asked yourself blaming the feeling in your chest on your heart burn. You shook your head and texted John back.

"Yeah he arrives tomorrow,I already packed so you should too" you pressed send and waited for a response..you waited and waited but was left on read. 

"Bitch" you said out loud as you looked outside. It was dark outside already? You sighed and set a few timers on your phone to wake you up, nodding to yourself you rested your head and fell asleep. 

John's POV:

I finished packing my bags and looked at my phone, oh shit I left it open with Y/Ns messages. I sigh and start typing a response 

"Okay thanks" I lock my phone and start driving to the airport, I wanted to get there quicker then her...not sure why I just wanted to beat her at it.

Once I got to the airport I rested my suitcase at the drop off and grabbed my carry on bag,I soon got on the plane and was lucky to get a window seat. The plane was busy but i could deal with it,just don't talk and I'm good. The whole plane ride I sketched in my book and slept.

I opened my eyes to find a women shaking me awake 

"Sir,sir it's time to leave" I apologized to her and grabbed my bag to walk out. Felt quicker then it was but I didn't mind, I walked out the airport and called Jaren, surely he was here by now.

"Yo what's good" I smiled once he picked up. "Hey man where are you?" I asked as I was getting ready to call a lift.

"Shit forgot to tell you and Y/N,I'll be at the gardens hotel. Ya do me a favor and text Y/N where it is I'm loosing connection" 

I sighed but agreed and called a lift. I hated being a messaged especially to her of all people..I hated her,hated her eyes and the way they light up in the sunlight,the way her (S/T) skin looks so smooth,I hated the way she made everyone laugh just by laughing herself, her bright smile..I hated it all

But despite it I texted her the address,with no context.

Once getting to the hotel is as Jaren and walked out to dap him up,pulling each other into a hug.

"Glad to see you again dude!" I smile and nod 

"Same to you dawg,where's Y/N?" He questioned,I looked around not seeing her,I looked back at him and shrugged my shoulders 

"Probably sleeping in i guess" he sighed and walked to the hotel room,once he opened it I looked around..it was nice but there was only two beds....oh shit