𝗧𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗕𝗲𝗲𝗿𝘀.

Enjoy this shit of a book <333

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As William walked into his apartment, coming back from once again another miserable day of office work, he set his car keys and the keys to his apartment on the kitchen table.

"Darling?" He called out to his wife, Matilda. He got no response sadly, so William trailed towards the bedroom. 

He knocked on the door once, no response. He knocked again, and still received nothing from his wife. He cracked the door open, to see his wife laying in bed with another man, the two nude, the blanket on the floor. 

William, heart broken, shuts the door and starts to cry silently to himself. How could his dear wife do this to him? His lovely Matilda? 

~~~~

William woke the next day in a bedroom he did not recognize, with a hangover.. What had he done last night to receive such a horrible hangover? He got up from the bed, almost stumbling over onto the floor, but he caught his balance. William slowly exited the bedroom, when he saw a man. 

"You're awake.. It's been a few hours, I found you in an alleyway, knocked out cold." The man said, William was grateful but he did not know this man.. "Thank you sir, I have to take my leave though." He said, the man nodded in response. 

William walked out the apartment of the man's, stumbling slightly but catching his balance. He walked through the city he lived in, trailing back to the hotel he stayed in. It was not far, as he could tell by the landmarks around him.

As he walked, he tripped over his shoelace and fell into traffic, a speeding black truck approaching as he suddenly blacked out...

~~~~~~ ~

The end because I'm lazy  ;3

Also yes, I know this was very short-

=) Words used: 302