- Introduction -

»»————- 🍼 ————-««

The camera zoomed in on Pop Village as all the trolls were living their normal, happy lives. Then, a certain pink pod was seen.

Let's take a peek inside shall we?

Ah yes, the optimistic queen herself, Poppy. She seemed to be scrapbooking in her bed as her legs swung back and forth. Classic Poppy.

Poppy sighed happily as she cut out a little scrapbooked Branch, gluing it to the book. Speaking of the troll, where was he?

Branch burst into Poppy's pod, angrily wiping glitter off his face. "Stupid glitter! ARGHH!!"

Huh, speak of the devil...

This didn't surprise Poppy in the slightest. This was the fifth time this week Branch had burst into her pod unannounced.

"Brothers again?" Poppy asked, continuing her scrapbooking as her autistic boyfriend had a tantrum.

"YES! This is the fifth time this week!" Branch pouted, face planting onto Poppy's bed. He waited for her daily lecturing and comforting.

Poppy stopped her scrapbooking for a second. "Well, have you tried talking to them about this?" She asked him, wiping a speck of glitter off his nose.

"...Or?" Branch asked.

Poppy shook her head. She knew he wasn't good with expressing his feelings. "Branch, we've talked about this. They're your brothers, and I'm sure after everything that's happened, they'll understand."

"Poppy, have you seen my brothers?" Branch asked.

Flashback...WoOoOoOo 👻

Branch was in his bunker, reading a novel. Three shadows slowly rose up from behind him. He felt uneasy as his ears twitched.

"Poppy, is that you? You came a little early for our fun—"

"ROUGHHOUSE!"

"RAAAAAHHH!"

Branch screamed like a girl as he was roughhoused by his brothers.

I think you can figure out which ones they are...

Flashback over...WoOoOoOo 👻

"...Okay, maybe you have a point there." Poppy said.

Branch sighed and pulled his ears in frustration. "It's like they have zero respect for me, even after everything that's happened with Floyd."

"Oh, come on Branch." Poppy said, giving him a comforting hug. "Maybe it's their way of showing love. You know, tough love?"

Branch sighed, resting his head against her chest. "I don't know Poppy. Sometimes I wish I was a baby again."

Poppy massaged the back of his ears. "Branch, you know what you have to do. Don't fight it."

"Poppy, you're playing unfair here." Branch protested, trying not to melt at the feeling of his ears being massaged.