Entry #---

His mother. His mother was the reason why he had changed. His mother was the reason why he had become the man he was now. His mother was the reason why he was doing this in the first place. It was all for his mother.

Her sanity, now lost and drowned deep within the sea. Fallen due to the bowel of the Gods. Gods who had taken away his precious, loving mother away from him. The wretched person who proclaimed himself to be a "God". The wretched mortal who looked so alike him, who had a face like him, had taken away the love and warmth that he once felt from his mother.

The proclaimed "God" who had died in his hands. Now a mindless person, nothing but a corpse.The day that his mother's sanity fallen before the hands of the Gods, was the same day that Ithaqua had lost his warmth and love, the two things that had made him feel like he was at home. On that anguish day had he thought he would never feel such warmth and love again.Yet.. Why was he feeling such things from you?

You who had forced your way into his life. You, who had claimed to love him despite your different roles as a survivor and hunter in this wretched game. You, someone, who had profusely confessed such love and affection for him despite the strange, angry and weird looks you had received from your very own acquaintances, teammates.

You, a lowly survivor, who he thought was nothing but a stupid fool for even thinking he'd fall for such tricks. A lowly survivor who he thought was an idiot for constantly trying to get his attention during every match, going as far as to throw the game just so he could notice you.She who he thought was nothing but a trick, a tool that was used to lure him by those wretched Gods.

You who.. he had realized was lonely and motionless by themselves, only to bounce right back to a happy, energetic person filled with such life in a quick of a second once someone had took notice of your strange behavior.

You who he, then later on, had realize such love for him so true, it was idiotic.

...

Yet it was you who had brought life once again upon his life, like how his mother did.It was you who had once again brought such warmth and love to him when he thought he could no longer get it.

It was you, who he thought was a lowly, stupid survivor, who had brought such light back into his life like his mother had once did.So it will be you who he'll change for, change for the better. Just like how he changed into the person he is today for his mother.

Ithaqua Norwell, who had once done it all for his mother. Will now do it all for her, like how she would do everything for him.

He who will change for the better for you. He who will change his ways and try to be more nicer for you, despite not knowing how to, despite struggling to do so. He who will try to love, all just for you. He who will go through hell and back to keep you away from those wretched Gods.

What Ithaqua had once done all for. What he had once lost all for, was his mother. Now he will learn, gain everything back for you. Try and change all just for you.

"I had lost everything. I had fallen and lost who I was from the hands of the Gods.. Yet now, I'm regaining who I once was from your hands. I despise Gods, them and their wretched ways and filthy hands. But your hands are nothing like them.. they're warm and bring me such newfound affection I thought I would never feel again.. My survivor, my dear, will you bring light upon my corpse just like how mother did?"