part 32

Anhay took her  in his theatre room and brought blanket and popcorn he knowingly didn't brought cold drink cause he can't take any risk about her health.

She selected a horror movie and they started watching  in the middle of the movie. The ghost came really close to the screen and as the movie was super scary she immediately hid herself in Anhay's arms.

Anhay:-are you scared?

Kriva:- n..noo I'm not scared i was just making sure that you are okay or not? By the way, I liked your idea of proposal...

Anhay:- trying to change the topic are we?

Kriva:- noo um i was saying just like that Kriva Kashyap is not scared of anything...

Anhay:- whatever helps you to sail your boat.

She pouted and started watching the movie. She closed her eyes and soon she fell asleep.

Anhay noticed that she was sleeping so he stopped the movie and covered her with Blanket and kissed her forehead.

As he was tired so he slept after pecking her lips.

In the middle of night Kriva woke up as he felt Anhay was mumbling her name. She shaked him a little and he woke up with a jerk. She noticed his heavy breathing and caressed his hair. He looked at her and immediately took her in his lap and started sobbing...

Anhay:- bubble don't leave me alone please..

Kriva:- what happened?

Anhay:- i can't leave without you Kiv I'll die.

Kriva:- relax, I'm fine, tell me what happened?

She was surely having difficulty in speaking but  for him she was talking.

Anhay:- Love i was scared seeing your State your head and throat was bleeding like a river.

Kriva realised he must have seen her accident picture somewhere, that's why he got scared...

Kriva:- bad days are over, you sleep, nothing will happen to me.

Anhay:- I'm scared.

Kriva placed his head on her chest and started caressing his back.

Anhay immediately fell asleep hearing her heartbeat.

Next morning he woke up and found himself on her and smiled seeing her sleeping close to him.

He caressed her forehead and pecked her lips.

Soon she woke up and found him admiring her.

Before she said anything he took her in his arms and made her sit on the bathroom slab and gave her a toothbrush.

After brushing she looked at him who was staring at her lips, without thinking further Anhay grabbed her neck and started kissing her. After breaking the kiss he kissed her forehead.

Anhay:-  love, go and take a bath. I'll prepare breakfast for my baby and then we will go shopping, okay?

She nodded and he went inside the kitchen and started making breakfast.