♡ Chapter- 41 ♡

Here you go lovelies 🎀💗

______________________________________

Sometimes we
say those things
that we didn't ment to say.
_______________________________________

EKANSH RATHORE
FERICA SHEKHAWAT

Now they both were sitting in the living room as there was still some time to left for starting the sangeet ceremony. " Precious." He called out making Ferica look at him as she hummed in response.
" You know where mom is?" She nodded her head and replied to him " Yes she is in the lawn with papa checking is everything is done alright or not."

He shook his head in denial and asked her once again " Not my mom your mom precious." Ferica's mouth formed an 'o' shape as she asked him " When did you started calling my mumma as mom again." He looked at her and said caresssing her hair " Precious from the day you told me everything after the fight that you had with your family and I thought that I shouldn't have talked to her like that on that day ."

Ferica pulled his cheeks and said " You are so so so cute Ansh." He looked at her with wide eyes and said " Precious how many times I have to tell you that don't call me cute and all when there are many people, I have reputation to hold."

She just rolled her eyes and said once again pulling his cheeks giving him her toothy smile " My cute Mr. Dracula." He sighed knowing she is not gonna listen to him " Now can you please tell me precious where mom is?" She nodded her head and said " She is also in the lawn with ma."

He nodded his head and said getting up from his seat kissing her forhead " Alright love I will be right back mhm." She smiled at him nodding her head. Aadya came and sat beside her making Ferica look at her as Aadya said " Spill the tea babe."

Ferica sighed and told her everything that happened between them. Hearing it Aadya whispered yelled with her eyes widened " WHAT , are you dumb or something Rica how can you do these to my sweet jiju." Ferica rolled her eyes and said " I know it was my fault but you know how your sweet jiju treated me after that."

Aadya sighed and said holding her hands in her hands " Rica I know it's not easy to forget what happend in past but please try to forget it as I am not telling you to completely forget it but atleast we both can try right?"

Ferica nodded her head as Aadya hugged her tightlt and mumbled " I love you Rica." Ferica chuckled at her and said hugging her back tightly " I love you too Aadya."