Chapter 1

"Everyone ready!"

"Yep!"

The Karasuno boys team planned an end-of-the-year trip to Okinawa. More specifically the Okinawa Churaumi Aquarium, one of the largest aquariums in the world. The trip will need to be taken by flight they are staying at Hotel Orion Motobu Resort & Spa with 4 rooms for all of them to share. They would all be in one group but if they wanted to split then they would have to notify coach.

The bus set off to the airport for what felt like an eternity to Hinata, Nishinoya, and Tanaka (It was only 3 ½ hours). Who couldn't shut up singing karaoke most of the ride there. Dachi and Suga only got annoyed a handful of times and told the three to be quiet.

When there, the boys went through TSA, placed their suitcases in baggage, and waited to board the plane. It's about 5 hours to Okinawa, and most of them brought a blanket or a pillow to sleep on the plane due to it being early. Hinata was restless and wouldn't leave Kageyama alone, thankfully Tsukkishima had his headphones to block out the noise.

Tsukkishima tried to get some rest but the lack of legroom made it extremely difficult. Yamaguchi wasn't doing much, just messing around on his phone or trying to sleep. At times he would fall asleep on Tsukkishima's shoulder, but Kei didn't care. They've known each other for a long time it was considered normal for them. Yamaguchi looked over at Tsukkishima with a slightly concerned expression on his face.

"Hey, you doing okay?" He asked quietly. Tsukkishima glanced up from his phone and gave Yamaguchi a nonchalant shrug.

"I'm fine, I suppose. Why do you ask?"Yamaguchi nodded, as he didn't want to bother Tsukkishima if he didn't care about talking.

"I just thought maybe the flight might be a bit uncomfortable for you, given your height." Tsukkishima let out a small sigh, as he had expected that question to come up sooner or later.

"Yeah, it's a bit cramped to say the least." He admitted, shaking his head slightly.

"But as long as I've got my phone I'm alright for now." Yamaguchi tilted his head slightly as he noticed Tsukkishima's phone in his hand.

"What've you got going on?" He asked curiously, wondering what Tsukkishima was doing to entertain himself throughout the otherwise boring flight.

"Wouldn't you like to know" He teased, actually smiling a little.

"Just kidding, I found this new song I like. Kinda matches with the aquarium we're visiting."

Yamaguchi grinned slightly at the light teasing, finding it amusing that Tsukkishima would let his guard down a bit like this.

"Cool" Yama said, silence fell over them again with a mixture of it being uncomfortable and slightly comfortable, it was weird.

It was only another 30 minutes till they landed and Hinata was getting restless. Sure, here's a continuation of that:

The plane soon descended and prepared to land, making all the excited players feel even more restless than they might have otherwise. Hinata could already be seen bouncing up and down in his seat, and Nishinoya and Tanaka were both leaning over to look out their window every few minutes.

Yamaguchi let out a small groan as he shifted in his seat, trying to get comfortable in the cramped space. Let's be fair, all of them were excited, staying at a Resort for most of the week is a treat not a lot of people get to do.

The plane landed but they couldn't get off just yet. "What's taking so long I'm squished."

"Hinata shut up you fell asleep on my shoulder and pushed me against the wall!" Kageyama whisper yelled.