♡ Chapter- 43 ♡

_________________________________________________They will finally start their newjourney of lifeas husband and wife_________________________________________________

They will finally
start their new
journey of life
as husband and wife
_________________________________________________

FERICA EKANSH RATHORE

The whole Rathore Mansion was filled with hustle and bustle as today was the wedding of the eldest son of Rathore's. The most eligible batchelor of the country was going to get married today. " Didi is Ekansh ready?" Simran asked Meghna but before she could answer her they both saw Ekansh coming towards them all ready in his sherwani but their face fell when both of them saw I-pad in his hand airpords in his ears.

" Yea nahi sudharaga." Suman said as Meghna nodded in agreement looking at her son who was also working on his wedding day. Just then Aakansh and Aman entered and saw their wives standing there in all glory as their mouth hung open looking at them.

" Control papa and bada papa." They both came out of there la la land as heard Reeyan from behind. Both the brothers cleared their throat and put their face neutral. " Are your both sisters ready?" Aman asked to his son as Reeyan just made a weired face and said " They both are getting ready for past 3 hours but one thing I don't understand that why they both have to get these much ready as at the end of the day they both are gonna look like witches."

As soon as he completed his sentence he got hit on his head by his papa as well as bada papa making him whine. "These is how you talk about your sisters Reeyan?" Aakansh asked him coldly as Reeyan mumbled "Sorry bada papa." Aakansh hummed in response and asked him " Where is your brother?"

Reeyan pointed in the reaction where his brother was talking to someone with airpords in his ears and i-pad in his hand. Aakansh shook his head and said " Why my son is these much workholic that he is also working on his wedding day."

Aman smirked sarcastically and said " These words dosen't suit coming out from your mouth bhai as you were these much workholic person only when you were young." Reeyan chuckled hearing his father and mumbled " Like father like son." Aakansh once again glared at him making him shut his mouth.

" Papa how we are looking?" Both Meera and Riya yelled coming towards their father and hugged them tightly. " You look so beautiful my baccha." Aakansh said kissing Meera's forhead making her as she said hugging her father more tightly " Thank you so much papa."

On the other hand Riya hugged Aman making Aman smile at his daughter as he hugged her tightly and said " You look out of these world my princess." Riya giggled hearing her father and said " You are the best papa, thank you." Aman smiled and said kissing her daughter's forhead " No worries my baccha."