Pt: 1

I lay in a grassy field, basking in the sun. The sounds of my younger siblings yipping and play fighting rustling up the grass. I stretch out my paws and lay there for a moment before mother come over and nips at my hind legs for me to get up. She says "Can you go find your pack mates? they wondered into the woods alone again." I get up and pin my ears for a second before scoffing and walking into the woods. I drop my head and sniff the ground trying to pick up their scents so I'm not in this creepy forest for much longer. But instead of wolf scent, I smell Two leg. My ears go back, I remember mother saying two legs are very dangerous creatures that can kill with just a glance. My tail drops and I lower myself slightly, If this was our old home ground I wouldn't be so scared. but this is a new area, and I don't how far it goes. My thoughts are interrupted by a gun shot, my two siblings run past me and before I can react a cage gets thrown over me! my eyes widen and i bite at the hard cage bars. In a matter of moments Im put into a big metal thing that smells like oil and in a few seconds it makes a loud roaring noise before driving off. I can see the forest growing smaller as the metal creature drives on a black river. After a few minutes I stop biting at the bars and lay down, my tail between my legs and my ears down. I Watch from the bed of the big metal thing drive further and further away from my new home.