1.8

Eat At Baratie!
1.5

————————————The Quiet of Blood———————

————————————
The Quiet of Blood
———————

Valeriña, Nami, Zoro, and Usopp, had found a spot outside to sit down. Nami was sitting next to Usopp, who was chugging some kind of alcoholic drink, and Zoro was sitting in a chair opposite them. Valeriña was pacing, now being outside made the thoughts stronger and more open.

Zoro was watching Usopp with his arms crossed. "Pace yourself." Usopp stopped drinking. "I don't even think there's liquor in this. It tastes just like candy."

Valeriña spoke up, still pacing. "Last time Zoro said that, he woke up face down under a table, I had to carry him."

Zoro looked towards the pacing Valeriña who was looking around at everything. "Lía, querida, come sit."

She ignored him and kept pacing, looking at a small child who was crying about her ice cream falling, she only stopped to yelp, when she was pulled onto Zoro's lap, his hands holding her hips keeping her still.

"Sit." He said, not looking at her. "Fine" She mumbled, getting comfortable, looking behind Zoro, back at the crying little girl, she felt horrible hearing her cry, she just wanted her to be happy.

Suddenly the little girl's frown, and turned into a joyous laugh. What the fuck? Zoro could hear her but didn't bother answering as he asked Nami a sarcastic question.

"That glass have gold on the bottom or what?"
Nami hummed at him. "Hmm?"

Valeriña spoke up, deciding she would deal with whatever the hell happened with the kid, later. "You haven't stopped staring at it." "You seriously don't think what Luffy did is messed up?"

Zoro looked over at Valeriña who was trying to ponder what Nami said, but was stuck on all the people, looking around, so he handed her his drink, speaking for her.

"Yeah. He should've told us. But in case you didn't notice. We've been making enemies everywhere we go. Psycho clowns, killer butlers. What's a vice admiral gonna do to us?"

Nami glanced at Valeriña, who was acting odd in Namis opinion, before looking back at Zoro. "No, you don't get it. I can't get caught. Not when I'm so close...."

The heightened emotion and the heavy thoughts made Valeriñas eyes snap to Nami. Trying as hard as she could to block it out. "Uh, who's ready for another drink? My treat." Usopp nodded at her, still slurping away.