love and affection 😍-dd

Me and David have been off and on this month and it's killing me when we're not on good terms.

"Bro I need him nowwwww," I said to my best Ramiyah on the phone "Girl then text him you Been rambling over this for weeks it's time for your ass to give up"

"I can't I'm standing on business this time" "ight...Don't Call my phone at night when you see him actually move on or do sum shi," ramiyah says rolling up a Blunt.

Me and her talked for an hour before we got off the phone. I went downstairs to something to drink and started listening to Sum music.

When Love and Affection by Rihanna and future starts playing. And that's shi hit diff when you alone.

So I decided to Ft Dd.

ON THE PHONE (Teddy 🧸 .)
"Hello," he said putting the phone in his face.
"Can you on over I need you"
"Aii bet I'm on my way," he said getting up and grabbing the keys. I giggled because he was way too excited.
CALL END

15 minutes later I got a message from dd telling me to open the door I rushed down and opened it and he immediately give me a hug "I miss you ma" he said pecking me with kisses all over my face.

I jumped up on him and hugged him tight and started to kiss him on his lips

"Let's go to my room" I said " oh you on that type of timing" he says carrying me too the room. We got to the room and dd sat so now I was sitting on his lap.

"I miss you Baby I'm sorry for arguing with you" dd says rubbing my thighs " I'm sorry too I shouldn't have said that to you baby" I said and started kissing his neck.

Dd pulled a way and grabbed my neck and started kissing me "mmm~ I need you now" I say in the kiss

Dd pulled my shirt off and started making hickeys on my titts. I started grinding on him up and down causing him to let out a moan.

He flipped me so I can lay on the Bed and he starts kissing me and then go down too my thighs änd kissing in between them

He came back up and take off my shorts and he unbuckle his pants "ma you're so wet for me" he said staring in my eyes "dd stopp looking at me like that" i covered my face. He grabbed my hands and Pull them away from my face "Don't be hiding your face you too pretty and I wanna see you" he said and I started blushing

Dd slowly entered his 2 fingers into me causing a whine and  I bit my lips from the pain I was feeling. Dd went to kiss me passionately and distracted Me from the pain.

(Imagine the rest 💋)

*Next day*

I woke up with dd face rest on my chest. I looked at the time and it was 10:45am I got up and fall down " FUCK MY LEGS HURT DD" I said yelling causing dd too wake up änd rush over to help me up " sorry ma" he said giggle "carry me to the bathroom Bitch" I said "Yoo stop talking too me like that this is why we was arguing in the first place"

"I'm sorry mh " i said pulling for a kiss. Dd deepens the kiss as I tried to pull away "dd stoppp" I said "let's go again" he said grabbing my neck softly "no my legs are hurting" I complained "come on maa just one round" he said putting me on the sink area " okay but just one" I said given in .

Heyy bookies 💋💋
Please comment if you like it
And give me ideas 😘