Welcoming him

Hello.I am Sana.This is a real story.

??? : Sana, Wake up!They are coming. When will you get ready?

Sana : Mom. 5 more minutes please.

??? : No, wake up. If i see you laying in bed, you will see heaven in 1 minute.

Sana : Ok ok. I am getting up.(sigh)

So this is my mom.She is sweet but very angry. But love me so much. And they mean my cousin are coming to our house. They live in another district. In the group of our cousin I am the youngest. But I am 15. Mostly all of them have been marry of.Very few of them are single. I have 15 cousins including me. So every one is coming, I have to get ready.

After taking bath, I am ready.  And they have come.I greeted all of them. We have 2 floors. I am in my room. Actually I sleep with my grandma. My room is in 1st floor. So I am scrolling phone. Then one of my cousin named Rudro came. He asked me, "How are you, baby? " Then I said I am fine. Then he sat on my bed. There was no one in that room. Then he got up and locked the door. I was shocked. Many bad thoughts started to came into mysucking.So I thought it will be good to leave that room. When I walk past him, he held my hand and made me sat on his lap. Then he put his face in the crock of my neck. And started to kissing and sucking.I moaned loudly.Then he whispered in my ear,"You are so hot to handle, baby. Your waist is made for me.In fact your body is made for me. I want you. "......