Chapter 1. Who?

- Jax POV -

The start of the school year is today. I've changed a lot since last year, although hopefully no one mentions it.
I use to have blonde hair that was naturally bright but now I have light blue hair which is a little bit longer. I never thought I would grow my hair out and let it stay but here we are....

I start to get ready for the school day as I check my phone periodically to see any updates for the school or drama, and I come to find that there are three new guys entering our literal hell hole.
I decided to brush it off since it didn't matter to me, but I was still interested in finding out who they are.

—————————————————————————

On the bus, going to school
- Jax POV -

I was sitting in a seat alone until someone sat beside me. He didn't look familiar but I couldn't tell if he was one of the new kids. He wasn't though, some of his friends were talking about school which made it obvious that he wasn't.
Once we arrive at the school we all get off the bus and start heading inside. I seen many people that didn't like me, including Lolli which was the head of the group. I noticed he hadn't changed his style, still wearing those revealing shirts to show off his muscles.
As I headed into my first block which was Biology, room 402. Lolli was in the seat that was beside me, which was hell. I didn't pay attention to who all was in the class but I heard an unfamiliar name be called after the bell rang.

"Forest Kline?"

"Here." said the unfamiliar voice.

I looked back to see that he seemed to be one of the new kids. He had glasses with green hair that was fading into blonde, which must have been his natural color. He had vibrant green eyes which stood out. His clothing style seemed to comfortable since he had black ripped jeans on, with an oversized shirt.
Come to figure it out anyways, he seems really tall? His knees were hitting the top of the desk. Everyone was lucky that he was sitting in the back of the class.

Lolli looked over at me and gave me a disgusting look and then told me that I should kill myself. I questioned if he was right, not many people like me at this school..or in general.

The teacher left the class to go get some papers from the office, and as he was out, Lolli made a move. He laughed and then called me a freak. The whole class laughed except for Forest.
I was on the verge of having a mental breakdown because of it. Lolli could tell.

He got up to drag my seat backwards and then went to go punch me in the face, but something stopped him. Forest was behind me and caught Lolli's fist and then jerked him closer to him, and once he had a hold of Lolli, he body slammed him on the table.
I didn't know what to think except for the fact that he seems to know how to deal with things.

The teacher came back and sent Lolli and Forest to the office since they were the ones standing up and the table was broken. As they went to the office I got up and told the teacher I had to use the bathroom and ended up just leaving without him approving it. I slowly followed behind Forest and Lolli as they were a little bit distanced from each other. I seen them walk into the office and I went in there and told them I needed to be in the office with them.
As we were all sitting in front of the principle, I realized Forest sat in between me and Lolli to stop him from saying anything.

"What in your right minds think this is okay? This is the first day of school and you are already causing trouble. Forest, you're a new student and already have gotten on my nerves. As for you Lolli, I'm not surprised since you cause so much trouble."