𝔰𝔢𝔞𝔰𝔬𝔫 1 𝔢𝔭 2: 𝔡𝔦𝔰𝔠𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔶

a♥l♥l♥i♥y♥a♥

a♥l♥l♥i♥y♥a♥

I patted Jaydah on her shoulder. Poor thing doesn't know she might have a handful to work with.

"Let me know if you want to be roommates with me or Ahala and we'll speak to a counselor about it" I said before walking away from Ahala and Jaydah.

I have nothing better to do today anyway. I walked down the hallway and passed some people, but none of them spoke to me.

Some people have a habit of staring at me like I'm a ghost, which isn't that far from the truth sometimes. I mean, look at this body.

I've seen pictures of celebrities before and yet I still look as good as ever.

I made it to my dorm and opened the door, surprised to see that someone had cleaned up. Whoever my roommate is happens to be a clean freak.

I looked around her section to see the main color was black with a hint of the colors of a desert sunset coming through the window. Yep, this is definitely one of those people who loves her black clothes.

Well at least my roommate doesn't live here full time and that's something to rejoice over.

I sighed as I collapsed onto my bed and took a look around her section of the room. I noticed all her CDs had been replaced with posters instead of old, beat up albums. I smiled.

Well, she did get a bit more creative than I thought.

Her side of her shelf had the usual assortment of rock/pop/punk records: Queen, AC/DC, Britney Spears, Queen, Britney Spears, Queen. She must love listening to Queen.

A girl came in, clearing her throat and making me look at her.

She appeared to be buff and a bit tall but no taller than Jaydah

She appeared to be buff and a bit tall but no taller than Jaydah. Compared to her, she's looks miniature sized. "Are you my roommate?" I asked the girl.

She nodded. She's clearly she's a tomboy or a stud. "I'm Alliya." I said extending my hand towards her. She grasped it, shaking my hand. "The name's Zarah" She said.

"Nice to meet you Zarah" I told her. "You too" She smiled. She seems cool. "So you're my roommate?" She asked me. I nodded.

"Yeah, and you're my roommate, right?" I replied. Zarah laughed and nodded. We talked a little bit more until our next class.

-
-
-
-
-

🅐🅗🅐🅛🅐

🅐🅗🅐🅛🅐

"Wanna join me for a meal?" I asked Jaydah. "Sure, I could eat" she said, walking away from the room with me. I don't know if it's just me or if she's fine as hell.

I mean...she does appear as a tomboy or stud and happens to be a damn giant in height but it makes her even finer.

No matter what, I'm taking every opportunity I can to hang out with her, even if it's eating together. I've never had a friend this cute before and it's kind of nice.

We headed to the cafeteria, grabbed food, and sat down at our table together.

I was glad that I chose to sit near her as opposed to my usual table where most of the student body preferred to sit alone.

I was also glad we were sitting in this area of the cafeteria. "Hey, um, do you want anything to drink?" I asked her.

She looked up from her phone at me.

"Uh, a water would be great, thanks" she responded

"Uh, a water would be great, thanks" she responded. "Okay, I'm getting one then" I said.

I got up and grabbed three bottles of water before heading back to the table with two water bottles in hand.

"Thanks." She grabbed the bottle from mine and chugged half of it before putting the other half into her backpack.

We were silent after that. I don't think I've ever seen Jaydah speechless.

"So uh...how old are you anyways?" Jaydah asked me. "I'm 18" I said as I took a sip from my own water bottle. "18? That means you're almost 20 right?" I nodded my head.

"That's a pretty young age to graduate, huh?" She asked me. "yeah...we're only freshmen" I explained as I sipped at my water bottle again.

"You look good though. I like your outfit" she told me. "Thanks, you have a nice fit as well" I said, looking back up at her. "Really?" She asked me, confused.

"Why wouldn't I compliment you back?" I asked her. "Well...I dunno...just that I don't usually have many female friends...and you're so pretty!" She exclaimed.