⠀⠀⠀⠀ 000 ⸺ prologue.

| isabelle's intro ( prologue ) |

( delivered by
john b. routledge )

❝ OH, YOU SEE THAT GIRL RIGHT THERE, WEARING THE ANKLE MONITOR ❞

OH, YOU SEE THAT GIRL RIGHT THERE, WEARING THE ANKLE MONITOR

⸺ That right there, is Isabelle Morales.

IN ALL TECHNICALITIES surrounding the social platform of Kildare County, she's a kook. She wasn't always, once upon a time she was just like us pogues till her mom became a hotshot lawyer yet she still attends Kildare County High School.

Shes in all other aspects besides financial ( which she claims, she didn't have a choice ) once a pogue, always a pogue.

Her dad, Sebastian Morales, was a pogue just like us. In fact, he was my dad's best friend back when they were our age, her mom Eleanor Morales, was actually a kook but was cut off for marrying someone of lesser class.

Although, Eleanor was cut off she still worked hard to become a lawyer and soon it became real so much that they're now rich and moved next door to the Carrera's.

However, her dad and mines went missing after trip on the boat with a Ward Cameron but only Ward survived. Although, their bodies were never found they were presumed dead.

After moving to Figure Eight, and with her parents hardly being around after much convincing from her mom she attended the kook academy where she met her best friends, Sarah Cameron and Kiara Carrera since the ninth grade to point where Kiara and Isabelle been neglects our friendship. Don't tell JJ, i said this but he definitely miss her more than anything.

Her mom still sorta likes us but also sorta doesn't it as she despises every kook after losing her husband every single kook was nothing but kind to her the same ones that always wanted her to go back to her side of the island. Not mentioning, keeping her daughter safe which I don't blame her but come on we're not that bad right?

After hearing about her father's death, Isabelle started to go into more trouble with cops some stuff that she got away with.

Months later after her father's death she was sent to juvie which completely destroyed the trio, only Kiara and Isabela hang out together.

Isabelle was released because her mom made a deal with the judge to wear an ankle monitor, do some community service, if she does well then she will get more privileges.

Letting her come back to the pogues was the best decision I think any of the five us had ever made.

And when she's not sleeping at the Chataeu with me since her mom goes away a lot, being a socialist and saving turtles with Kie, teaching Pope some Spanish as she's fluent in the language.

Or getting high and causing some mischief but on the down low with JJ ⸺ who on a side note . . .

Is totally unconditionally head over heels in love with her, been our best friend since the third grade after standing up to some kids picking on us and ever since he has been in love with her but he's complete and total idiot for not making a move on her or even telling her how he feels, despite every party we ever been to Isabelle talking some guy that isn't myself , him , or Pope he would rant all fucking week of how 'he could be a better boyfriend than him'

Sure, there's was a moment when he hated her for leaving us for specifically him but, he knew he couldn't stay mad at her forever as she was the Bonnie to his Clyde and i gotta say they're an unstoppable duo.

She's the sister I always wanted, Kiara's self proclaimed ride or die ⸺ and the only one of us that Pope says has the more guts to do some of of the most fearless out of all of us. . . which he isn't wrong about

Like I always say, once a pogue, always a pogue

allison speaking !
here it is!

john b. intro on isabela! i hope you guys enjoy also there might be slow updates on all of my books as i do get busy sometimes but i promised to finished my books eventually!