Character Profile: Gabrielle Granger

Name: Gabrielle Granger

Age: 13

Family:

Mother: Jean Granger

Father: John Granger

Sister: Hermione Granger

Ancestors: Godric Gryffindor, Rowena Ravenclaw, Helga Hufflepuff and Salazar Slytherin

Powers: Metamorphmagus, Shapeshifter, mind reading, Telepathy, seeing the future, control of the elements, controlling and manipulating the emotions, lie and truth detector, mental illusion of pain, paralyzing vapour, sending electric bolts through people (fun to use on bullies), charms gifted, potions gifted and Transfiguration gifted.

Friends: Harry, Hermione, Ginny, Ron, Fred and George, Percy, Lee, Oliver, Katie, Angelina, Professor Snape, Professor Mcgonagall, Professor Sprout, Professor Dumbledore, Luna, the ghost of Helena Ravenclaw, Bloody Baron, Fat Frier and Sir Nicholas.

Bio: hi, I'm Gabrielle Granger and I'm 13. I'm going in to my third year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, I am in Gryffindor house, the sorting hat debated weather I should be in Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw then finely chose to put me in Gryffindor, the sorting hat said that I didn't have the heart of a Slytherin. I am stronger than a normal witch or wizard. I have many different powers, my favorite gifts to use are mind reading, controlling and manipulating the emotions and shooting electric bolts through people.