But You're Quirkless!?

Shota Aizawa was stunned by one of those who stood amongst the villains as the doors locked shut. A short, quirkless, fluffy green haired kid who just days ago he expelled from UA specifically for being quirkless. As the 'hero' began taking down the villains, his mind was racing as to why they'd bring some quirkless kid along with them.

    He couldn't understand the logic behind it. Nor could he understand how the villains managed to enter the USJ without setting off alarms. As such, he automatically deduced with zero logic as always that the quirkless kid had to be the reason. But as he fought the villains, his mind kept asking why the brat hadn't moved yet. Why was he just standing there next to the villains? Also why he kept looking off to the mountain zone.

    As he thought on things, he ducked under an attack and spun around to dispatch the villain. It was then that his eyes widened in horror to see that the students had been displaced. From what he could see in that short moment, it was roughly less than half of his class. Growling in rage, he began his furious one man assault with renewed vigor.

    Meanwhile, in that short moment when his gaze was hidden, the quirkless bot used the warp villain's quirk to go to the mountain zone. He stood behind the thugs who had encircled three students. "Two girls and one boy. I see now. The tall one in the skimpy outfit is the target. Momo Yaoyorozu. Heiress to the Yaoyorozu family. I knew there was more to this than simply killing All Might." The boy muttered out as he watched the two girls dispatching the villains as the boy cowered in fear occasionally dodging the villains' attacks.

    Before he could think of how best to handle the new information, one of the strongest villains made his appearance. He was even larger than the bird monstrosity referred to as Nomu. He had blood colored skin and fiery hair. His arms, however, ended in massive claws. The three kids froze as the monster villain spoke. "You take too long playing with the botch and her bodyguards. It's not a game, fools. Boss order that Yaoyorozu whore be taken so take her I will. Get out of my way, and I'll get this shit over with already." He growled out as the one called Yaoyorozu tried to create more apparatuses to defend herself and her classmates with.

    She made a cannon and fired it at the massive villain. But to her horror, he sliced through the cannonball in an instant. The quirkless boy understood what this meant. Not only was the villain incredibly strong but fast as well. The villain began stomping towards the girls when the foolish boy decided to stop cowering. Unfortunately, the boy's quirk was useless as well. He fired his naval laser at the villains, making his identity known to the boy finally. The villains mentioned a boy called Yuga Aoyama. He was their spy and supposed to be out of harms way. But since he was warped here, where such a powerful villain was, he deduced the truth. "They meant for you to die." He muttered out before he broke into a dead sprint, understanding the situation.

    However. He was too slow. The villain sliced the poor boy to shreds as the two girls' screams filled the air. Rage filled the quirkless boys heart at that moment. Rage at himself for being too slow to understand what was about to happen. Rage at the villain for killing a child. Rage that a kid had been used to benefit them only so they could kill him to be rid of any loose ends. He saw the true fear in the eyes of the two girls. With Yaoyorozu meeting his gaze as a mix of hope and fear filled them.

    His decision was clear. It was time for him to use his power. He didn't have a choice anymore. The two girls would be taken and used, then killed just as Aoyama was. He knew it was time, and the rules he had been given were clear. He pulled up his sleeve, revealing a large watch like device with a dial on it. "That's enough! You will pay for killing that boy!!!" He roared, making the villain stop dead and begin to tremble violently. He swung his arm to the boy who slid underneath it, coming to a stop between the boy's body and the girls who were confused.