Lestappen (CL16 and MV1)

The air in the Ferrari Formula 1 garage changed from celebrating victory to confusion as Max Verstappen strode in, his determined footsteps echoing against the metallic surroundings. The mechanics and engineers exchanged bewildered glances, uncertain about the unexpected visitor and the purpose of his presence in their rival team's territory.

Charles was caught off guard when the door to his driver's room slammed open, and Max, wearing an intense gaze, barged in. The atmosphere shifted from routine to tense in an instant.

"Qu'est-ce que tu fais ici?" Charles questioned, The Ferrari driver's eyes flared with a mix of surprise and interest.
Max remained silent, his gaze fixed on Charles with an intensity that sent a shiver down the Monegasque's spine. Ignoring the questioning glances of the Ferrari team members outside, Max closed the door forcefully behind him, trapping the tension within the confines of the room.The Dutchman's actions spoke louder than any words, and without uttering a single sentence, he advanced towards Charles. The Ferrari driver stood his ground, a mixture of excitement and curiosity etched on his face. But before Charles could react, Max's hands shot out, shoving him forcefully against the wall pressing them tightly together. The impact resonated through the room, and for a moment, time seemed to freeze.

"Max?" Charles breathed out, as he steadied himself against the wall as max placed his hands on the wall either side of Charles head seemingly trapping him. His eyes bore into Max, demanding an explanation for the sudden intrusion and the physical confrontation. Max's expression remained unchanged. The room felt suffocating, the air thick with unspoken sexual tension. Charles, stood staring, questioning Max's motives for the forward act.

Their heated eye contact continued, the room echoing with Charles hitched breaths and Maxs heavy exhales. The Ferrari driver opened his mouth to speak but was abruptly cut off by max placing his mouth on his. Charles immediately settled into the kiss letting a low moan escape. Max paused groaning as he began to forcefully regain control of the kiss tugging at Charles hair, his head tilting back giving better access. 

Charles started desperately tugging at Maxs waist trying to get him closer even though he was practically squashed between the wall and Max, who naturally towered over him. Max bit at Charles bottom lip then started placing small kisses along his sharp jaw line and his dimples before hovering over his ear. A shudder ran through his spine as he felt Max's erratic breathing against his neck making him hard. "You did good today" Max whispered deeply finally breaking the silence. Charles melted at the compliment and realized the reason for this fun visit. This was Max's way of congratulating him on winning the Monza grand prix.  

Max could feel Charles' hard cock pressing into him as he kissed sloppily against his neck while he slid his hand slow and painfully down his chest pulling a hushed moan from the Ferrari driver's mouth. Max grabbed him through his pants making him squirm, closing his eyes. Max detached himself from Charles and dropped to his knees unzipping his pants fast. Charles eyes remained closed as Max worked to free him from his pants.

Max slowed his actions glancing up to where Charles was squirming helplessly, waiting for him to continue. Disappointed at the loss of contact Charles looks down to where Max kneels between his legs, a pleading look on Charles' face telling Max to continue. With his permission Max abruptly pulls his boxers down before running a hand down the length of his cock earning a moan from the Monégasque man. He pumps the length a few more times before kissing the tip of Charles' cock, making Charles whimper at the slight contact. The pained whimpers gradually decline to loud guttural moans as Max takes his full length into his mouth. 

"M-max don't stop, feels - so - good." Charles manages to say before returning to a mixture of whimpers and moans of pleasure.  He was sure that his team could hear his moans and was surprised that no one had come and intervened yet. Max quickened his mouths pace on his cock helping Charles reach his high faster, running one of his hands through Max's hair tugging on it gaining more control of him. Just as Charles is reaching his release Max pulls off of him and kisses his cock again.

"That's for beating me." Max says before licking stripes with his tongue up Charles' cock. 

"Fuck you Verstappen." Charles groans out.

"Maybe next time Leclerc." Max says with a cocky grin on his face.

Charles doesn't have a chance to retaliate before Max licks a long stripe up the underside of his cock making him cry out louder than before, so he does it again and again at an agonizing pace. Max tilts his head up and slides his mouth down as far as he can until Charles hits the back of his throat. Max continued to bob up and down at an unforgiving speed. He looked up to see Charles with his head slung back and mouth hanging open with a stream of the incoherent noises that filled up the room.  

Max knew he was close and pulled back but the hand that was in his hair pushed his mouth back down causing him to choke and splutter. Max raised his eyebrows and made eye contact with Charles again who was now grinning down at him. Max took that as a sign and began to speed up his pace. Charles bucked his hips forward and started to thrust into his mouth. Max groaned making his mouth vibrate around Charles cock. Charles thrusts become sloppier, and his moans become deeper as his cum spills into Max's throat with a groan. Charles pulls out of his mouth and collapses against the wall sliding down to meet Max as he swallows. 

Max kissed the corner of Charles mouth.

"I can't believe you beat me, maybe same time next week my room." says Max catching his breath.

"I should start winning more often."