1

RINGGGGGG~~~ RINGGG~

Y/n's alarm clock ringed it means it's already 5:40 am in the morning well actually y/n have a class and it's 7:30.

Nagising si y/n at naligo malamang nag almusal at umalis.

Y/n arrived at her destination Hell I mean school yea school. She was finding her classroom not until a woman suddenly showed up holding a book and asked.

" Are you the new student? " The girl asked and tilted her head cutely.

" Uh, yes " y/n response with a shy smile.

" Follow me " the girl said and walked on the hallway with y/n.

Y/n was practicing in her mind kung paano siya mag I-introduced sa harap. Yk introvert things.

And after 2mins nasa harap na sila ng room na section A.

The girl go to the classroom and y/n followed the girl.

" Everyone tumahimik muna kayo. We have a new student here " the girl look at y/n and nodding meaning to introduce y/n herself.

" Hello everyone I am Y/n Asuncion I'm 18 y/o
And my hobbies are reading books and listening to musics. Thank you " y/n said with a relief face.

" New student omg so hot "
" Ako nalang please "
" Ang tangkad niya oy "
" She seems Familiar hmmm? "
" Wait what?!? Asuncion surname niya?? "
" Omg Kapatid niya ba si Asuncion ? "

" Ms. Asuncion you can seat beside Ms. Chou, Tzuyu please raise your hand ”

here ” The girl named tzuyu raised her hand and patting the seat beside her allowing y/n to seat.

" Thanks? " Y/n asked

" Tzuyu "

" Salamat chewy " the girl nodded and smiled.