Chapter 3

Freya~

                    My father was always the unreasonable one. My mother knew that since she met him. But forcing a marriage is something she couldn't fight him on. 

                    Before leaving the household, there was a motorcycle race happening near a local bar. Reading the event going on, there was always a guy who would cheat to win. Not one person was able to outsmart him - until now. I also did my homework on the guy and found out he is wanted from my family. Stole money and weapons from us, gotten away, and my dad has been searching for this man for years. He finally showed his face in races like these, under a false name of Dennis, when his real name is Bruno.

                   Putting on my boots, leather jacket and bag - I headed to the underground garage to where I meet my beautiful Kawasaki Ninja 400. Built for speed, my kind of taste when it comes to getting away from the crime scene. I get onto my ride and sped off. 

                  Jumping out from the driveway and onto the street, of course cars honked at me, but kept going until the race showed itself to me. 

                  Finally reaching the location, already the guy could be heard. Boasting his third consecutive win for the night. I put my kickstand down before getting off. I left my helmet on to keep my identity secret until the end of the race and the end of his poor winning streak. 

                "Oi, did you see his spin-out when the truck showed up? It was hilarious. The guy didn't see it coming and is now a sore loser. I can't be-" "Hey!" I shouted to grab his attention and to also shut him up. 

                "Can I help ya mate?" the guy asked. 

                 Clearly Australian based on how his accent. But why is the guy away from home causing issues here? I crossed my arms in front of my chest, keeping to myself. Not realizing there was a crowd slowly forming around the two of us and the guy was getting closer. 

                 "Obviously." I answered short and briefly.

                 "Oh? And how can I help ya I may ask." 

                  Already cocky. "Uh yeah, it's called a race. You keep boasting these wins of yours, maybe it's time to change that." I answered to his supposed question.

                   His smile began to show, I could see his devious mind turning already. But surely he is playing against someone who knows how to outsmart someone who thinks he can be slick. I've watched his every move in the videos posted up everywhere. Unfortunately people don't see the sabotages this man does. 

                   "What's your name pretty lady?" the guy asked.

                   "None of your business. Yours?" 

                   The guy smiled again and I saw his hands direct his henchmen to their posts before the race even begun, more of a chance to learn everything and everyone. But the guy answered, "Dennis. Now lets get to racing. I'm itching to get this done with." 

                    After a few bets were placed, counting over one hundred already as people were coming out and pitched in. Although two shadows from afar seemed a bit out of place as they didn't bet or even join the crowd. "Dennis" gotten onto his bike, quickly seeing a gun under his shirt and belt, no one else saw it. Dennis also wore a ear piece that was small to the eye, but it laid snug in his ear. So immediately to either blow out tires, injure or end the rider before the line, then to tell his or my location to sabotage. I studied the layout before arriving to the area, I knew every trap and the truck is no coincidence either - it was a planned sabotage by one of the henchmen - but there were also short cuts that the guy doesn't know of and I could use to my advantage. The starter lady that prep us to get ready, finally got us started.