CHAPTER ONE

Ultimate talent-🧍‍♂️

🎄CHAPTER ONE🎄

©REX-KITZ

WORDCOUNT: 695

「|| NARRATOR POV ||」

An h/c haired boy stands in front of a tall building, pursumely a high school it seems and in big bold letters at the top of it saying- HOPE PEAK ACADEMY. Where all the best ultimates go too, to show the world the meaning of a ultimate and having one. Together with showing why they earn the title of being the best, the most outstanding, superior person ever in whatever that talent is.

And that is why dear Readers our protag is standing in front of this place right now to show em why he is call the ultimate-....wait...the ultimate...the..uhh. sh*t I don't know what this dude ultimate is 🧍🏽‍♀️... uhh well, this is embarrassing. Uhh- oh! I know let's just switch to his pov of to see what it is cause besides wut type of person doesn't know their ultimate talent man?...Cause if you don't....that's disappointing...Anyways let's see what our protag got! Y/n L/n.

「|| Y/N POV ||」

"Holy sh*t this place is huge! No wonder it budget was high, it massive." I said looking up at the tall as$ plain as$ building wut so ever. So this is it huh? I just walk myself through these two doors and boom....seems easy enough :D let's go- 「Hey kid.」 I quickly stopped whatever I was doing and turned around behind me after hearing a strange voice.

Heyy..my voice is not strange besides I in your head, it's me you conscience.  And I got questions.」 My conscience said making me feel more confused than I already am...and brain hurt. "Okay what is it?" I ask it waiting for it to reply back, 「what's your ultimate talent?」 .....I think my brain will explode. Also my ultimate talent? "Ultimate talent...well that is...that is...🧍‍♂️...uh...wha..what is my ultimate talent?" I asked myself trying really hard to remember what my talent was.

「🗿....Ain't no way bruh...you telling me...that...you don't know your ultimate talent?」I slowly nod my head as the conscience let out a sigh, 「Welp...this story got more confusing-」It then said making me raise a brow. "Wut story-" Before I could even finish my sentence the conscience cut me off- ugh rude..😒 「Nothing just go inside the school, be glad your personality and looks make up the fact you don't know you ultimate talent....and is slow」....guess I go in now then.

「|| NARRATOR  POV ||」

🗿; welp the show must go on, Y/n stand there in front of the building after having a "friendly" talk with his conscience for a second before stretching a bit making his beefy chest puff out like those birds trying rizz up other birds to mate- then exhale a breath of air putting on a determined look. Walking forward closer to the double doors and pulling them open, 'This is it...time to go figure out and see what I made for!!

 Y/n said to himself in his head putting a foot out to step on the black and white checkered floor, 'One for all...all for on-OH SH*T WTF YYVVG8IH-'  Before he could finish what he was about to say he suddenly felt a type of pressure towards him.

Next thing you know it Y/n felt dizzy as the world around him started to spin along with looking blurry. The bright light blind him as he try to walk out to find the exit only to fall onto his knees, he start to sweat beginning to feel hot 「🌚」 all of the sudden.

"Wh-what the hell i-is this...the f*ck going on?" Y/n mutters looking at the palm of his hands feeling the clothes he is wearing choke him as he gasps for air. His body fully fell onto the floor while his vision got hazy to almost the point he could barely see, and before he fully passed out Y/n saw a black and and white blob of some type of creature

 His body fully fell onto the floor while his vision got hazy to almost the point he could barely see, and before he fully passed out Y/n saw a black and and white blob of some type of creature

E-🧍‍♂️