ایک دعا

تیری آنکھوں کی کشش کیسے تجھے سمجھاؤں ان چراغوں نے میری نیند اُڑا رکھی ہے ۔❤️‍🔥

ان چراغوں نے میری نیند اُڑا رکھی ہے ۔
❤️‍🔥

“Bhai?” Shehryaar turned to the call and his eyes immediately softened. The girl in the pink long frock was almost running towards him. He too took slow steps towards her.

“Bhai, aap hadh karte hain! dekhyega mama aapki kesi class leti hain aaj…itna late koi aata hai bhala? saara function tu khatam hogaya almost aur aap ab aarhe-”

“larki break lagao!” Shehryaar stifled his laugh at her little baby sister who was almost 19 but to him she was still that little cute chubby girl who ran behind him.

Ramsha made a face full of disappointment. “aap ka hamesha ka yahi hai.”

“Bachay I was busy, really! I had to go for an urgent surgery and it took some time, so please Ammi se bachalena.”

Ramsha chuckled at that. “Ab chalen bhi” she took his hand and almost dragged him towards everyone.

Shehryaar felt women eyeing him as if he was the only person present there deserving their attention as soon as they entered inside the hall.

“Shehryaar isse acha tu aatay hi na.” Shehryaar heard his mother who stopped right in front of him and it took him so much to hold himself from not rolling his eyes. Like who the hell becomes so excited for the wedding festivities of a friend's son? Of course…his mother! After all it was the mehndi function of her best friend's (Aunty Zubaida) son and how could he or any member of her family miss it?

“Ammi please, ab aa tu gaya hu”

“bara ehsaan kiya aapne!”

“Zareena yeh Shehryaar hai na?” Suddenly Zubaida Aunty appeared so Shehryaar tried to small out of courtesy but he just wanted to bury himself under the fluffy covers and sleep peacefully after a hectic day and doing that tough surgery. He saw another lady with aunty Zubaida who looked at him so keenly as if he was the most interesting creature on the earth.

“Assalamualaikum Aunty” he said to Zubaida Aunty after seeing his mother nod to her question.

“Walaikum Assalam Beta! kese hain aap?”

“Alhamdulillah Aunty aap sunayen?”

“Bilkul theek beta! aapka hospital kesa jaa raha hai?”

“Zabardast Aunty Alhamdulillah.”

“Acha Zareena yeh hai Shazia, Aneela ki bahu” Shehryaar saw his mother getting very emotional all of a sudden and hugging that lady.