Season 4 Episode Guide

A list of episodes for the fourth season of iCarly (2021) since the revival got canceled on a cliffhanger.

iHave a Mom? (401)

Plot: Carly and Spencer's mom finally shows up but neither of her kids want nothing to do with her.

iWant the Truth (402)

Plot: Carly wants answers onto why her mom abandoned her and Spencer when she was a kid.

iGet Abducted (403-404)

Plot: When Carly and Freddie get invited to Nora's 30th birthday, they are debating if they should go or not. When Millicent decides to go, they follow her but when Nora is ordered to keep them hostage, they have to find a way to send Spencer and Harper a message so they can save them.

iMeet an Old Fan (405)

Plot: iCarly gets a visit from their old fan; Mandy Valdez.

iReunite with an Old Friend (406)

Plot: Freddie gets a visit from an old "friend"; Robbie Shapiro. Robbie spends the next couple days in Seattle and Freddie decides to catch up with him after learning he was in an old Galaxy Wars movie.

Subplot: Meanwhile Carly's former friend Missy returns and reveals she is dating Griffin and both claim they've changed but soon they start to cause problems for her and Harper. 

i'M Pregnant (407)

Plot: Carly discovers she is pregnant and hopes she doesn't turn out like her mom.

iLift the Curse (408)

Plot: Carly has to find a way to list the birthday curse or else her 30th birthday will be ruined.

iBurry the Hatchet (409)

Plot: Carly and Freddie finally end their life long feud with Nevel Papperman.

Subplot: Meanwhile Spencer tries to make peace with Chuck but fails until he finds out Chuck is an artist.

iVisit Dad (410)

Plot: Carly and Spencer visit their dad in Italy and talk about their mom.

Subplot: Meanwhile Freddie has to attend Parent/Teacher Conferences with Millicent and is shocked to learn that one of her teachers is Miss Briggs.

iForgive You (411)

Plot: Carly and Spencer finally forgive their mom for abandoning them.

iGive Birth (412)

Plot: Carly goes into labor and gives birth to a daughter; thus making her and Freddie parents, Spencer an uncle/grandpa, Millicent a sister and Mrs. Benson and Lewbert as grandparents.

iGet Married (413-414)

Plot: Carly and Freddie finally get married and plan a new future for each other, but when Freddie's ex-girlfriend Valerie returns and joins forces with Missy and Griffin, they kidnap Carly and lock her in a dungeon room! Can her friends and fiance save her before it's too late?