☆THE ALLEY☆

-I do not own Percy jackson nor Batman-

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>●•●•NICO•●•●<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

When Nico awoke, nothing felt wrong. Everything felt right. He hadn't opened his eyes because well... He was in Will's arms. And he was calm. But then he realized something was wrong.

He was on a cold stone floor. He should have been in his bed. As he opened his eyes he realized he was on a dark stone cold floor. He sat up. Which made Will wake up.

"Neeks..whats wrong?" Will was still on the floor but he must have realized that they werent in the right place because he opened his eyes and sat up.

"Were in a alley. Thats whats wrong." Nico got up and checked his pockets. The photos were still there. He sighed in relief. he dusted himself off.

Where was he? Had he shadow-traveled in his sleep? Shadowsleep? Okay that was stupid. No way.

"Where the heck are we?" Will asked looking around. "A alley." I replied. Will looked at me with a frown. "Shut it death boy." He smirked. 

He knew I hated that nick-name. "Shall we explore?" Will asked curiously. I shrugged and he grabbed my hand. "Come on neeks!" Will led me out of the alley.

It didn't look like New York. It was anything but New York. Barely anyone walked the streets. Mostly everything was grey.

I liked it. Will did not. "Uh. Apollo must have forgotten about here." He simply said still holding my hand. "Good." I replied. He shot me a glance.

Then we heard voices. "Two little children. Helpless and Weak. Perfect!" A voice said from the shadows. I gripped the photos in my pockets. 

Two criminals in masks stepped out. One was carrying a bag of money. "We shouldn't push our luck! Batman can appear Dave!" A third person scowled in the shadows. 

One of the criminals gritted their teeth. "Fine." He stared back at us and pushed Will. "Take that as a warning. You got lucky."

I felt anger boil inside of me and I pushed the criminal. A mistake I knew. But whatever. As he turned back, a hateful look in his eyes.

"Idiot. Now I will punish you." He raised his fist. But something stopped him. A tall man in a bat suit punched him. And then punched the other two. 

"Are you two okay?" He asked in a deep voice. "Where are your parents?"  He asked. 

Me and Will exchanged Glances. "There dead" I said after a moment of silence. A bit true for me. Not as true for Will. Then again, my father wasn't dead..Just the lord of it. and well will's parents were alive. But not really here sooo.

"Shouldnt you be at some adoption center then?" He asked us. "Like an orphanage?" Will asked.

"Yeah." He nodded. "Uh no. Were perfectly capable on our own." I interrupted. "Oh?" He had a curious expression on. "Still." He looked at us. 

"Were just gonna leave." I grabbed Will's hand. "Nico don't! We don't have Ambroisa and Nectar!" Will shouted a little too late. Batman grabbed a-hold of my wrist. I was to far in the shadow-travel and he ended up on a rooftop with us.

"What the hell?" He dropped our wrists. I staggered. The last thing I remebered. "NICO!" Will shouting as Batman grabbed his wrist and mine as I collasped on the floor. Will was right i shouldn't have shadow traveled...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>●•●•END•●•●<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Word count: 545 (I will try and make this longer next update ^^)

Hello everybody! I hope you will enjoy this :)

I'll try and get the cover out soon!

I'll also try and update this next friday or sooner!

(ANY IDEAS WILL BE MUCH APPRECTIATED ^^)