Chapter One

Eleven Toledo, former name Eleven Penrose, is married to Bill Toledo. Eleven is Bill Toledo's househusband. He loves being a househusband, he's wanted to do this since he was a teenager.

Eleven was currently cooking in the kitchen, he was trying to make a green bean casserole but the oven was having some issues.

"Goddamnit... just work for once in your life!" Eleven shouted as he kicked the oven which didn't do much in this situation. Eleven looked at the time in the microwave and the clock said 5:37.

'Shit.' Eleven thought, 'Bill's gonna be home soon, he's gonna kill me.'

Eleven tried kicking and turning the oven on and off to try to get it to work but it just wasn't working. Eleven started panicking. Dinner should've been ready thirty minutes ago.

He hears the front door open. That's not good. That's not good at all. Eleven is now panicking even more.

Bill walks into the kitchen and he does not look happy. His eyes narrowed as he saw that the food wasn't ready. "Why isn't the dinner ready?" Bill asked.

Eleven could feel himself sweating. "Well, it is ready but the oven isn't working so I couldn't cook it..." He felt Bill slap him. His left cheek was now red and it stung.

"I don't want any more of your damn excuses! You should know how to work an oven!" Bill shouted.

"I tried working it but it's broken!" Eleven shouted back which got him another slap to the face from Bill.

"Don't argue with me!" Bill started unbuckling his belt. Eleven was scared. He didn't like where this was going. "I'm going to teach you a lesson to what happens when people like you argue with their husbands." Bill said.

Eleven backs away when Bill started walking towards him. Eleven made a run for it and ran upstairs towards the bathroom. Once he entered the bathroom he slammed the door shut and locked it.

Bill ran after him and started banging on the bathroom door. "Get out here! I'm not done with you!" Bill shouted as he banged on the door some more.

Eleven sat against the door with his hands over his mouth to cancel out his sobs. He waits a little bit and he hears Bill head back downstairs. Bill will most likely drink until he passes out on the couch.

Eleven slowly moves his hands away from his mouth and lets out a sigh. He didn't understand what he did wrong. The oven wasn't working so why was he being punished? Eleven didn't understand how he got here.